News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 07:53:45 PM
Uh huh. Just like Dok was asked specifically by LMNO to stay in the game. Almost like he was important to the game play.

How about you guys vote for me now, and if I am a spider, you can get Nekk next.

Intriguing tactic.  You have to know you won't get enough votes to be bussed this late in the polls, but you still stand a chance to take enough votes from the Nekk option to keep them out of the greyhound station.

I wonder...

Nephew Twiddleton

Nekk - 8
Doktor Blight - 1

Let's get this party started, shall we?

I am pretty convinced that Nekk was merely trying to figure out who the real spiders were, and due to being 14 or whatever, messed it up badly and made himself look like a spider.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 07:59:35 PM
Nekk - 8
Doktor Blight - 1

I am pretty convinced that Nekk was merely trying to figure out who the real spiders were, and due to being 14 or whatever, messed it up badly and made himself look like a spider.

Oh we thought he was a spider?  Personally I thought it was decided he was a worm...  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 12, 2010, 08:03:26 PM
Nekk - 8
Doktor Blight - 1

Oh we thought he was a spider?  Personally I thought it was decided he was a worm...  :lulz:

You seem to have been after Nekk specifically for a while too.

That's pretty interesting, isn't it.

Freeky

:/ I know another reason Blight could be protecting him, but it doesn't make sense for him to try and get himself voted off...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 12, 2010, 08:06:09 PM
:/ I know another reason Blight could be protecting him, but it doesn't make sense for him to try and get himself voted off...

If your suspicions were correct, then I must surely have some reason for that decision.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 08:04:55 PM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 12, 2010, 08:03:26 PM
Nekk - 8
Doktor Blight - 1

You seem to have been after Nekk specifically for a while too.

That's pretty interesting, isn't it.

Yep sure is!!

But you see, this is my first time playing this game, so all of my opinions are based on my gut feelings and impressions of people in general because that is all I have to go on.

And you may recall my whole "Alice" thing and painting the roses, so Nekk using a character from down the rabbit hole.... well, you can't trust anyone from down there!

The Wizard

Hmm. I don't trust the Doktor. But I'll go with him this last time. If Nekk's innocent, then we'll know Dok Howl is probably a Spider. This way we'll either bus a Spider this round or the next.
Insanity we trust.

LMNO

Players yet to post:

Nekk
Phox
Rumckle
TGG

Unofficial tally:
Howl - 1
Nekk - 8

(Semaj, I didn't count your post as a vote, because it did not contain the word "vote".)

The Wizard

Quote(Semaj, I didn't count your post as a vote, because it did not contain the word "vote".)

Woops. I vote for Nekk.
Insanity we trust.

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

I want to leave you with one last thought. If you vote off a Discordian, the Cabal is broken. Please read up on what a Cabal is capable of. You can always vote Nekk off next round.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 08:51:27 PM
I want to leave you with one last thought. If you vote off a Discordian, the Cabal is broken. Please read up on what a Cabal is capable of. You can always vote Nekk off next round.

Read up on what a Machine is capable of.  Then get rid of Nekk while there's still time.
Molon Lube

Phox