News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 12, 2010, 09:01:10 PM
I vote dok. 

I'm not going to say that this was predictable, but there are as-yet undiscovered tribes in Peru that knew that was gonna happen.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:18:50 PM
Quote from: Phox on October 12, 2010, 09:01:10 PM
I vote dok. 

I'm not going to say that this was predictable, but there are as-yet undiscovered tribes in Peru that knew that was gonna happen.

:lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 08:54:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 08:51:27 PM
I want to leave you with one last thought. If you vote off a Discordian, the Cabal is broken. Please read up on what a Cabal is capable of. You can always vote Nekk off next round.

Read up on what a Machine is capable of.  Then get rid of Nekk while there's still time.

You're a very suspicious fellow indeed, but if I survive until the next round, you are not the person I'm voting for. Yet.

One last time, I urge you all to either take a gamble and abstain, or if you really think I'm a spider vote for me. I'm not changing my vote for this round. If you allow the cabal to go on for one more round, there will be one Discordian unknown to the spiders, unless the Discordians try to convert a spider. But as it stands right now, both Discordians are known to the spiders, and one of those Discordians likely doesn't know which of the two names given to him or her is the real spider.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 09:37:51 PM
I want to leave you with one last thought. If you vote off a Discordian, the Cabal is broken. Please read up on what a Cabal is capable of. You can always vote Nekk off next round.

Read up on what a Machine is capable of.  Then get rid of Nekk while there's still time.

You're a very suspicious fellow indeed, but if I survive until the next round, you are not the person I'm voting for. Yet.

One last time, I urge you all to either take a gamble and abstain, or if you really think I'm a spider vote for me. I'm not changing my vote for this round. If you allow the cabal to go on for one more round, there will be one Discordian unknown to the spiders, unless the Discordians try to convert a spider. But as it stands right now, both Discordians are known to the spiders, and one of those Discordians likely doesn't know which of the two names given to him or her is the real spider.

So, give you a chance to form the machine?

You should have subsumed Nekk early on.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:40:17 PM

Again, if you think I'm a spider, vote for me. And if I turn out to be a spider, then you know that Nekk is one too.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 09:42:00 PM

Again, if you think I'm a spider, vote for me. And if I turn out to be a spider, then you know that Nekk is one too.

So, why not start with Nekk?  It's pretty obvious you're both spiders.  I bet Nekk goes next, and you're just trying to get one more bite in.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:44:56 PM

So, why not start with Nekk?  It's pretty obvious you're both spiders.  I bet Nekk goes next, and you're just trying to get one more bite in.

I think you're way off dude. Just like you were way off with Joh'Nyx.

The question is, do you have an ulterior motive this time around.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 09:46:30 PM

The answer is yes, I do.  That reason is "I don't want you and your spider buddies to win".
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:50:55 PM

The answer is yes, I do.  That reason is "I don't want you and your spider buddies to win".

Sure you do.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 09:54:08 PM

Sure you do.

So, you admit it?

First Nekk, then you.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:55:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2010, 09:54:08 PM

Sure you do.

So, you admit it?

First Nekk, then you.

You want to do it that way fine. But if I get subsumed in this round, I'm just putting it out there you're not the next person I'm voting for.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 12, 2010, 08:43:02 PM
Unofficial tally:
Howl - 1
Nekk - 9
Semaj - 1

Hmmm.... I'm not being tactically efficient here.

So here it is, you want to vote Nekk off, you're likely making a big mistake. If he turns out to be a spider, I'm next. I might get subsumed this round, so, in the interest of putting my opinion out there, I am voting for Doktor Semaj.

Might as well cover all my bases.

ThatGreenGentleman

I vote for Dok. Never trusted him.  :argh!:

Howl 2
Nekk 9
(I think this is the tally.)
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 12, 2010, 10:56:23 PM
I vote for Dok. Never trusted him.  :argh!:

Howl 2
Nekk 9
(I think this is the tally.)

Not quite:

Howl 2
Nekk 9 (Big mistake, people)
James Semaj 1

Jasper

I like this running commentary scheme. :lulz:

Howl 2 (Because he never acts this way, duh)
Nekk 9 (Doom)
James Semaj 1 (Tradition)