News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 02:16:13 AM
Wait, why am I being targeted? Son of a bitch! Don't even think about it you bastards! I actually survived a round or two this time!
Exactly. It's... unnatural. The sacrificial altar of each Werewolf game must be anointed with your blood.

IT IS TRADITION

Is it plugged in?

Freeky

Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 02:48:01 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN it's because your avatar is John Hartigan.

What do you have against Hartigan?

Nothing, but he dies. So there's that "Oh, he's gonna die anyway, let's vote him off" sort of thing going on.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on October 13, 2010, 03:02:24 AM
Wait, why am I being targeted? Son of a bitch! Don't even think about it you bastards! I actually survived a round or two this time!
Exactly. It's... unnatural. The sacrificial altar of each Werewolf game must be anointed with your blood.

IT IS TRADITION

You gonna vote or what?
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

(i actually WAS there too  :eek: but my picture with the crazy people didnt turn out  :sad: )

The Wizard

Quote from: RemingtonExactly. It's... unnatural. The sacrificial altar of each Werewolf game must be anointed with your blood.

IT IS TRADITION

Don't make me hurt you.
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 03:04:00 AM

IT IS TRADITION

You gonna vote or what?
Already have, for Nekk.
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on October 13, 2010, 03:15:10 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 03:04:00 AM

IT IS TRADITION

You gonna vote or what?
Already have, for Nekk.

Ah.

I am having second thoughts about that.  But I'm keeping my vote where it is unless Nekk gets on and speaks his piece.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Well well.

This is going to be an interesting couple of rounds.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Stelpa

WELL I GO TO CHURCH FOR 3 HOURS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?

Seriously guys, you made me read, like, 10 pages of spider shit just to get here, and that is no fun! Luckily, I also got the pleasure of forming a brand new cabal, and met the other discordian, who is quite a nice fellow. I got my names before, Fred and Howl, one of which was guaranteed to be a spider. So, I, for some reason, told fred about this and she volunteered to sacrifice herself to get howl, the spider, voted off. Sadly, because you people have some sort of prejudice against adorable blue worms, her plan has not seemed to have worked like she had hoped.

As it has been pointed out, the only way to prove I am not lying is by either killing me or killing howl. However, since I am the only one who HAS any actual evidence, I suggest we bus howl in the possibility that I am the discordian, rather than bussing me instead just because howl said so, voting off one of the discordians and allowing the spider to roam free. The machine is almost complete, and this is exactly what howl wants to happen...

Nephew Twiddleton

Voting for Howl.

The names I got were Semaj and Remington.

I tell you this now, because I'm probably going to get subsumed either now or next.

Good luck all you monkeys and I hope to see you on the other side.

Nephew Twiddleton

Howl - 3
Nekk - 8
Semaj - 1

With my vote change. Nekk, you voted yet?

Stelpa

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 04:21:31 AM
Voting for Howl.

The names I got were Semaj and Remington.

I tell you this now, because I'm probably going to get subsumed either now or next.

Good luck all you monkeys and I hope to see you on the other side.

Brave man. I have no idea which of your two are spider, but hopefully my evidence, along with yours and freds, might be enough to stop everyone from bussing me :\

I vote for howl, naturally. The most obvious spider ever, and somehow he gets everyone against me? Well played, Doc.

Nephew Twiddleton

He did manage to deflect attention away from himself very quickly.

The Wizard

Well. This is unexpected. So, both Nekk and Blight are Discordians? Or at least that is what you two are saying. Hmm. I might be changing my vote. I'm gonna take some time to think this over.
Insanity we trust.

Nephew Twiddleton

Howl - 4 (me, Nekk, Phox, and TGG, IIRC)
Nekk - 8 (Everyone else)
Semaj - 1 (Freeky)

Sound about right?