News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 13, 2010, 03:41:38 PM
I am disappointed that we're going to lose, so I'm not voting. :(

Even if this is now just as likely?

QuoteIf all Citizens are Discordians at the end of the game, and all Spiders have been Put On A Bus, then the game ends with REVOLUTION.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

-shurg- I'll vote later when things start picking up again.

Don Coyote

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

(pretend this is on fancy stationery, too much efforts to write, also i hope 000 comes by to laugh at my grammar)

Liefste poepjehoofden,

Ik heb de meest leuke tijd op de oranje bus. Helaas hebben verhalen van jullie epische tekortkomingen bereikte mij en kramp mijn stijl.
Ik probeer een te worden met het Nederlandse volk, maar ik blijf met de tijd te nemen uit mijn drukke sex orgie te schrijven jullie brieven van berisping.
Jullie verdienen allemaal worden opgenomen en toch ben ik nog steeds mooi genoeg om te proberen om je te redden. Hoe kan Dok betogen tegen de hint LMNO gedaald ... "Blekk en Night Cabal" is duidelijk een combinatie van Nekk en Blight maar hij heeft nog beweert dat ze zijn spinnen.
Alleen een lamme vijftien jaar oude zou gaan naar bed en vergeet om iemand te bekeren.
Nu, als ik ging op mijn geweldige reis vertrok ik jullie specifieke instructies voor het stemmen Dok.
Waarom doen jullie mij ongehoorzaam? Jullie kon niet zomaar humor en mij doen? En nu zijn ze vormden de machine. Goede baan.

Ik moet gaan voorzien van houten schoenen en de praktijk dijkenbouw te krijgen.

Tot ziens klootzakken!

<3 FRED

Doktor Howl

Let's review:

Nekk CLAIMS that he is a discordian, and gives one of the two "suspected spiders" the two names, implicating me to Fred, knowing that Fred is persuasive and very tenacious.

Fred turns out to not be a spider.  I know that I am not a spider.

Blight rants for a solid day that we have to leave Nekk alone so he can convert someone else.

Nekk conveniently "forgets" to convert someone, and they successfully form The Machine (as I predicted).

I have been right all along.  Nekk is a spider.  Blight is, too, based on the fact that he claims he converted Nekk.

Get rid of Nekk first, then Blight.  I have no clue who the third spider is.
Molon Lube

Stelpa

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
Let's review:

Nekk CLAIMS that he is a discordian, and gives one of the two "suspected spiders" the two names, implicating me to Fred, knowing that Fred is persuasive and very tenacious.

Fred turns out to not be a spider.  I know that I am not a spider.

Blight rants for a solid day that we have to leave Nekk alone so he can convert someone else.

Nekk conveniently "forgets" to convert someone, and they successfully form The Machine (as I predicted).

I have been right all along.  Nekk is a spider.  Blight is, too, based on the fact that he claims he converted Nekk.

Get rid of Nekk first, then Blight.  I have no clue who the third spider is.

wut

Nephew Twiddleton

Let's review this too-

Yesterday the Discordians finally formed a cabal.

Then Dok is all about getting rid of Nekk specifically.

I jump in and convince enough of you not to send Nekk to school.

Eventually Nekk and I reveal this is because we are the Discordians.

The next morning, the narrative indicates that the two Discordians have opted to call themselves the Blekk and Night Cabal.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Also, if "I know I'm not a spider" wasn't a good enough an argument for Fred, why is it good enough for Dok?

bds

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 13, 2010, 04:04:18 PM
Also, if "I know I'm not a spider" wasn't a good enough an argument for Fred, why is it good enough for Dok?

Because Nekk "forgot" to convert anyone, and the machine was formed the same night.

What more evidence do we need?
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 04:17:24 PM

Because Nekk "forgot" to convert anyone, and the machine was formed the same night.

Yeah, the spiders are going to be bandying their efforts out in public. :lol: Totally.

We're all doomed anyway.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 13, 2010, 04:19:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 04:17:24 PM

Yeah, the spiders are going to be bandying their efforts out in public. :lol: Totally.

We're all doomed anyway.

wat
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

bds