News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 09:15:14 PM
Then there is no harm in voting you off first and then voting me off if, and that's a big if, I'm wrong or nekk has a personal grudge against you.

He never liked me.

And there IS harm in voting me off, as I don't want to be voted off.  YOU get voted off.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 13, 2010, 09:49:52 PM
You all can vote me off.

/helpful(?)

Yeah I tried that earlier, it doesn't go over as well as you would think.  :|

The Wizard

Hrmm. Okay this is a tough one. I'm not sure whether Howl is lying or Blight/Nekk is.

So for now, I'm going to abstain.

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2
Insanity we trust.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Elder Iptuous

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Iptuous on October 13, 2010, 10:34:04 PM
Those are Terribly convincing postcards.
I vote Dok.
(added for keeptrackatude)

Howl -6
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

Stelpa

I dont hold grudges, doc :)

BUT YOU ARE SPIDER  :argh!:

Me and blight named the cabal, though we WERE going to call it the "Every Last One of Us Is Fucked Cabal"  :lol:

Guys, just stick with the one who is exiled in taking a trip to the Netherlands. They seem to know what they are praten about

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nekk on October 13, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
I dont hold grudges, doc :)

Of course you do.  You've hated me ever since I told the "Pink Panther Hotel" joke in IRC, and either you're a spider, or you're setting me up.
Molon Lube

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 10:06:06 PM
Hrmm. Okay this is a tough one. I'm not sure whether Howl is lying or Blight/Nekk is.

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

I'd just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 12:56:55 AM
Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 10:06:06 PM

Howl -5
Nekk-3
Abstaining-2

I'd just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.

You're pretty eager.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

To have it settled where the spiders are? Yes. Seriously, if I was a spider I wouldn't be putting myself in a position where I would get voted off if it were definitively show that you weren't a spider.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard

I'
Quoted just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.

So, you're saying I should vote for Dok or I'm next? Well, fuck that. I don't trust either you or Dok, so for now I'm not going to support either of you. You're both shifty bastards, and I'm not going to bus anyone because one of you told me to.
Insanity we trust.