News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

GOOD MORNING.

VOTING IS OPEN.

Howl - 8
Nekk - 4
Abstaining - 2

PLEASE NOTE:

In this game, voting someone off always takes precident over any other action.
However
Whether the Cabal acts first or The Machine™ acts first is random (coin flip).
IF
A Discordian gets crushed by The Machine™ first, they cannot convert.
Although
A Discordian can convert and then get crushed, if they win the toss.
And
Both A Discordian and a Spider that is Put On A Bus can't do anything that round, at all.

VOTING TO REMAIN OPEN UNTIL I CAN FIND TIME TO WRITE.

bds

LMNO

bds

Doktor Howl

Okay, okay, I admit it.

And since I'm a sore loser, I'm giving up Coyote, too. 
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2010, 02:33:22 PM
Okay, okay, I admit it.

I did think he was pretty suspicious, especially of late.

I will take this potential falsehood under consideration.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2010, 02:33:22 PM
Okay, okay, I admit it.

I did think he was pretty suspicious, especially of late.

I will take this potential falsehood under consideration.

How very considerate of you.  :lulz:

Use it or don't.  Either way, I'm on a bus.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm guessing that I probably helped you find the last spider by saying that it was either Rem or Semaj
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 02:46:37 PM
I'm guessing that I probably helped you find the last spider by saying that it was either Rem or Semaj

I got found, actually.  I must have looked tasty.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Incidentally, you people should listen to Fred more.   :lulz:

And I have to say that I'm glad Freeky didn't buy my bullshit.  She's been accusing me of spiderdom IRL since I failed at taking Nekk out on turn 1 (spot of bad luck, there).  Frankly, I expected to be one dead arachnid on day 2.
Molon Lube

Freeky

LMNO

LMNO

"Wait a second..."

It was Happy Hour at Pour Judgment, and the debating was once again hot and furious (as an aside, that's how I like my women.  But I suppose that's a tale for another time).  Finally, a light went on in Paul's head when Dok Howl turned to make a rather rude joke about Newfoundland.  The way the light struck him, his eyes appeared sunken, black as night, and –

"It's DOK HOWL!  He's the one that chased me!"

Slowly, Dok faced him.  "Now, really.  Would I be that kind of person?"

"It doesn't matter what I think, it's what I know.  You're the one who's doing this!  Right under our noses, the whole time!"

Dok Howl threw his head back and laughed.  "MWAHAHAH!  You fools finally caught on, did you?  My goodness, you certainly are suckers for an authoritative voice, aren't you?" Gasps from the crowd.  "No, really.  Just a few bold declarations, and you go from suspicion to trust in seconds!"  He leapt from his seat.  "Well, no matter.  FOR YOU WILL ALL BE CRUSHED BEFORE THE WEEK IS THROUGH!"

He ran for the door as the crowd just stood there, shocked.  "You may have found me out, but I will have my revenge, oh, YES," cackled Dok Howl.  "My Brothers and Sisters have made something very special.  Very special indeed.  As a matter of fact," he said as he flung the door open, "here they are now!  Adios, meatbags!"

Dok Howl ran out the door just as a group of five uniformed officers marched in.  Their outfits were quasi-military, and had bright red armbands emblazoned with the title THE MINISTRY.  One of the officers pointed to Matt.  "That's the one."  The officer approached and said, "Sir, you're going to have to come with us.  We've had complaints."

Matt stood there, dumbstruck.  "What?  I don't understand—"

"DO NOT DISOBEY!" screamed the officer as he struck Matt in the face.  Still stunned by the blow, Matt was spun around while handcuffs were jammed onto his wrists.  The crowd could only stand and watch as Matt was dragged out of the bar, bloody nose leaving small circles of red on the floor.

And just like that, they were gone.

Dok Blight is now in a Kafka-esque nightmare, and is out of the game.  He was one of the Discordians.  He was crushed by The Machine™ before he could convert.  The Blekk and Night Cabal has been broken.

Dok Howl has departed to his underwater base, plotting plots.  He was a Spider, and is out of the game.  The Machine™ still exists.

WELCOME TO ROUND SIX

Seven votes are needed to Put someone On a Bus (12/2=6+1=7)

All players must post before official voting begins.

AND KEEP THE COUNT RIGHT, SPAGS.

Stelpa

Quote from: Phox on October 14, 2010, 05:30:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 05:29:39 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 14, 2010, 05:14:55 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 05:13:53 AM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 14, 2010, 05:12:31 AM
Quote from: nekk on October 14, 2010, 04:59:42 AM

HE IS PREJUDICED I TELL YA! HE HAS THIS THING AGAINST... ADORABLE... Blue... worms...

WAT 0_o

Adorable? More like creepy if you ask me.

Not as creepy as the outline of David Bowie's package in the same kids' movie.

Creepy? More like HAWT!  :fap:

For adults, sure. But I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable watching a movie with my kids that had obvious rock star junk.

Well, fair enough then. Imma go watch Labyrinth....

Freaking awesome movie, bowieboner aside  :lulz:

Especially when Sarah is trippin... That confused me so much as a (younger) kid 0_o