News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 15, 2010, 02:45:21 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 15, 2010, 02:33:04 AM
So... our spiders have a bad case of denial. Coyote, I hope you aren't to comfortable, cause you very well may be on a bus again soon.  :lulz:

:lulz:
Go for it. And waste a round bussing a Citizen.

I don't believe Dok. I won't be voting for you. But the mob may disagree with me.  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 15, 2010, 02:47:22 AM

I don't believe Dok.

It's a shame and a disgrace, the way Ancient Wiseguys are treated around here.
Molon Lube

Remington

Quote from: James Semaj on October 15, 2010, 01:08:04 AM
You do realize you're next, right? After I'm bussed and they find out I'm not a Spider, you'll be right after me on the chopping block.

Remington,
Will hold the Bus for you. Because he is polite.

Right. Like that'll save you. Yes, if you turn out not to be Spider, which won't be the case, then I'll be the next logical target. But we both know that when the Truth is revealed, its you who's going to have eight legs and fangs.
Uh huh. Do you want the window seat, or the one near the back?
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

GOOD MORNING.

VOTING IS NOW OPEN.

VOTING WILL STAY OPEN UNTIL... SOMETIME TODAY.

Iptuous-Remington
Mistress Freeky-Remington
Nekk-Remington
Phox-Remington
Sigmatic-Remington
Remington-Remington
BDS-Remington
Rumckle-Remington
Sir Coyote-Remington
Doktor James Semaj-Remington
TGG-Semaj
Kiaransalee - Abstain

Remington

Is it plugged in?

LMNO

LMNO

As can be expected, everyone panicked.  Some ran out the front to see where Matt might have been taken.  More went out the back, not wanting to run into any more soldiers from The Ministry.  The crowd was yammering, shouting, and making hurried denials of any sort of involvement with Matt or anyone he had ever spoken to.  In seconds, the bar was empty, except for one.

The hell with this, thought Remington.  I'd be better off in Canada.  He finished his beer, left a few dollars on the bar, and headed down to the bus station.  Better get going while the going's good.  He paid for a ticket to Montreal, climbed the steps, and found a comfortable seat.  As the bus rolled off into the moonless night, the sky above the City behind him looked heavy with stormclouds, purple and bruised.  Block by block, the power began to shut off, leaving entire swaths of the City in darkness.  

Remington is at Tim Horton's, having a cup of coffee.  He is out of the Game.  He was not the Spider.

The next day Paul woke up, terrified.  He never though that being different could be, well, dangerous.  It seemed like so much fun, when he met Matt and they started talking about tweaking their nose at authority figures.  It should have been easy, he thought.  Show people they're asleep, help them wake up and have fun, and spread the message.  He was depressed when he discovered that it really didn't work that way.

The idea was to drive downtown and see if he could convince someone, anyone that it was ok to think for yourself.  He promised himself that he wouldn't even use the word "schmuck" this time.  Is it turned out, some people found that rude.  That idea was shot down when he saw the bright yellow clamp attached to his front wheel, and an official-looking envelope under the wiper blade that said, "MARKED FOR TOWING".  Paul opened it up, and inside was a ticket for unpaid parking fines.  Which was odd, because Paul didn't remember getting any previous tickets.  With a sigh, he headed towards the subway.

Arriving at City Hall, he pushed open the heavy wooden doors, and approached the reception desk.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Uh, yeah.  I got this notice, but I don't remember getting any tickets, and I need to get the boot off my car."

"Certainly.  May I see the notice?"  She typed in a number at the top of the notice into her computer, and pursed her lips.  "Ah.  Yes.  Door number five."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes.  Door five, down the hall, third door on the left."

"Ok..."  Paul walked down the highly polished marble floors, and turned left.  A large plaque on the door read, "DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES."  With a sigh, he turned the brass knob, and walked in.  The door closed behind him heavily.

Nekk, The last Discordian, has been trapped in the DMV, and will be waiting in various lines for the rest of the game.  The Machine™ got him.  He was not able to convert anyone.

HERE COMES ROUND SEVEN.

Voting, posts, etc.

6 Votes needed: (10/2)+1=6

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Stelpa

GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE THEY PLAY SMOOTH JAZZ AND EVERYONE IS OLD  :cry:

LMNO

Freeky

I vote for Semaj.

I will probably be busy today and not post very much.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

seriously? that doesnt even make SENSE now...

o im on a bus right... vroom vroom

Remington

Is it plugged in?