News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Halloween fun!

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, October 07, 2010, 06:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Do you decorate?
So far we have.....

the yard

and we put a dog costume on the mailbox

humiliating. no?

Anyone else have any silly decorations up?

Jasper

Whoever did the face on that mailbox has an unbelievably steady hand.

Ack

ETA:   Yeah, I've got several cobwebs up already.  They're authentic, too!   :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

that would be MS paint and my printer on a sticky label

Squid- not the best surgeon in town

Jasper

Ohh, okay. :mrgreen:

Cool features, where'd you get em?

AFK

I don't have any pictures or anything, yet, but we have some of our decorations out.  We've got some orange lights on our bushes ( :fap: :fap:) a scarecrow tied to our lamppost, some other bat-looking thing in the ground.  We have some more lights to put out this weekend including the face I always put on our pine tree that makes all kinds of racket.  Ooh, and I bought one of those fog machines last year.  The weather was kind of crappy so it didn't work very well last year. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

We quit decorating when kids stopped coming around.  :cry:

Dysfunctional Cunt

They stole my decorations last year, so this year I'm going with the broken glass on the sidewalk look!  :evilmad:

Disco Pickle

the face in the doorway is kinda creepy.  you should keep it there.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 07, 2010, 06:26:59 PM
Ohh, okay. :mrgreen:

Cool features, where'd you get em?

target, dollar store, party city

Sister_Gothique

The bat mailbox is a nice touch.  :D

No decorations as of yet...we're shameless procrastinators. I should probably get on that this week. Makes for some fun projects with the kiddo.
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

Rumckle

Dude, those pumpkins are kick ass!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.