News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

My eyes are drooling.

Started by Kai, October 21, 2010, 02:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Well the "special club" is more for being able to do exercises that might not be possible or slightly dangerous to do without supervision. Also because screaming at a group has stronger/more/different effects than doing it on your own (and doing it on the street might get you in trouble).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I'm wondering how you can do this without blowing out your vocal chords.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 26, 2010, 03:13:41 PM
I'm wondering how you can do this without blowing out your vocal chords.

Only a few of the exercises involve screaming.

Unfortunately I was away on holiday in Italy that week, too. But the teacher said we were going to do something similar later on in the course, again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

The Harbinger's Dad is into the Primal Scream group stuff, though they asked him to leave as apparently screaming/howling while running around the room waving your arms is not appropriate there. Of course he also went to a Shaman's retreat recently. Apparently the Shaman instructor told them all to invoke an animal spirit... so he invoked a snake and then went slithering into peoples faces. The Shaman said it was inappropriate, so he invoked a jaguar and then pounced on the Shaman. Then they asked him to leave.

I love my father in law.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson