BREAKING: Noisy chips bags more of a problem than overflowing landfills

Started by Cainad (dec.), October 06, 2010, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:lulz:

http://www.good.is/post/deafening-compostable-sunchips-bag-gets-pulled/

QuoteIn this amusing Vimeo video, a citizen scientist uses a decibel meter to test exactly how loud the bag is (95 decibels) and concludes it's louder than a jet cockpit and might cause hearing damage. There's even a Facebook group called "Sorry, But I Can't Hear You Over This Sun Chips Bag" with 44,000 members.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The people who have a problem with how loud their biodegradable chip bags are are the same people who don't want to see unsightly crowds of homeless people being fed.

Remember; madness is normal. Convenience is crucial. Think only of yourself. Stay in line. Keep your lawn tidy, and for the love of God and country, don't do anything "weird".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

well we'd better get on the ball buying up all the remaining Sun Chips in the unacceptably loud bags to feed to a crowd of homeless people in one giant flashmob...
:lol:

Juana

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 06, 2010, 04:47:24 PM
Quote from: Cainad on October 06, 2010, 04:34:54 PM
Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 06, 2010, 04:32:46 PM
Sunchips are gross.

that is all i have to contribute  :lol:

Well, that's true too. :lol: Taste like cardboard.

Have y'all tried the garden salsa ones?  Those are actually good.  I agree on the rest of the flavors, but the kids will eat the hell out of them soooo...
Heathens.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Hover Cat on October 07, 2010, 01:33:18 AM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 06, 2010, 04:47:24 PM
Quote from: Cainad on October 06, 2010, 04:34:54 PM
Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 06, 2010, 04:32:46 PM
Sunchips are gross.

that is all i have to contribute  :lol:

Well, that's true too. :lol: Taste like cardboard.

Have y'all tried the garden salsa ones?  Those are actually good.  I agree on the rest of the flavors, but the kids will eat the hell out of them soooo...
Heathens.

My children?

Why thanks, they will appreciate that, though the oldest would argue he is more of an atheist.

Juana

Oh, not your kids - you, and Fred, and Cainad. ;) Sun chips are wonderful.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."