News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

defending englishness

Started by the last yatto, October 10, 2010, 12:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

The Teletubbies make more sense!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

AB draws some celtic since that tat is a three leaf clover with 666 but they also identify with christian trinty.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on October 10, 2010, 08:18:12 PM
Quote from: E.O.T. on October 10, 2010, 05:05:17 PM
ALSO

the swastika AND runes are very british. the third reich didn't invent them.

Swastikas are Indian in origin.

The runes make more sense.

YOU ARE RIGHT

that the swastika is also shared by India. as well as every other culture. it's the universal sunwheel. at the time the third reich adopted it, the swastika was so prominent even here in the states(not just by native americans) that it was equivalent to the happy face. what's criminal about the third reich association is that a large part of humanity has had an ancient, inner symbol taken away from them. a lot of the earliest presence of the swastika in england comes from the romans, and, the swastika itself exists as a rune variation of the 'gebo' rune.

OBVIOUSLY

the bnp and related groups are not necessarily harkening back to the culture/ history of england which they more often present on the surface.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

Quote from: BadBeast on October 10, 2010, 08:23:50 PM

THIS

goes without saying.

TELETUBBIES

as universally loved & hated as the swastika. before and after WWII association.

BadBeast

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 10, 2010, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 10, 2010, 08:23:50 PM

THIS

goes without saying.

TELETUBBIES

as universally loved & hated as the swastika. before and after WWII association.
And with a far more sinister agenda.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

ALSO

Swastikas originated in many cultures in many regions quite independently of each other. They are very nearly a universal motif, found in native cultures on every continent. Saying they were Indian in origin is true, but that does not contradict that they were also British in origin, Norse in origin, American in origin... etc.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

hmmm interesting info on the swastika,
thanks.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 11, 2010, 07:19:36 PM
ALSO

Swastikas originated in many cultures in many regions quite independently of each other. They are very nearly a universal motif, found in native cultures on every continent. Saying they were Indian in origin is true, but that does not contradict that they were also British in origin, Norse in origin, American in origin... etc.

ZOOOM goes Nigel's Swasticycle!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

the last yatto

Isn't it more traditionaly found in India going counter clockwise
and is a symbol for luck?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

Quote from: Pēleus on October 12, 2010, 09:20:29 AM
Isn't it more traditionaly found in India going counter clockwise
and is a symbol for luck?

HAVE YOU BEEN

been drinking one of those teas with the little quotes on the tag?