News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Okay, So You Found Us, and We're Not What You Expected.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 10, 2010, 01:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idiot

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2011, 04:23:58 PM
Don't come smearing your England all over our board, heathen.

Personally I am a big fan of the royal wedding. The queen in particular was lovely, she really demonstrated, you know.

I'm a bit hung up on the title of this thread; You're not what I expected and it's dissapointing, please satisfy me, so that I leave with a pleasant tingling sensation and maybe feeling a little bit like royalty of a far away country (not England, but not Narnia either, I'd be fucking pissed off if I had lived my entire life to find I left the damn wardrobe and I was still a little shitbox.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: smokngoat on May 27, 2011, 04:27:48 PM

I'm a bit hung up on the title of this thread; You're not what I expected and it's dissapointing, please satisfy me, so that I leave with a pleasant tingling sensation and maybe feeling a little bit like royalty of a far away country (not England, but not Narnia either, I'd be fucking pissed off if I had lived my entire life to find I left the damn wardrobe and I was still a little shitbox.)

Please see our complaints department for a refund.

That would be the account "The Mgt".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Idiot

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2011, 04:29:12 PM
Please see our complaints department for a refund.

That would be the account "The Mgt".

I tried but they said they do not have mastery of time as yet and to check back when astrophysicists discover, "our little secret", and implement it in the form of a small box of breath fresheners.

Payne

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

The Wizard Joseph

I don't really know you all at all yet, but I think it's kind of neat that you've got such a cohesive group here.  I don't really understand the whole thing about "sticking together/sticking apart" except as an old funny joke bit in the PD.  I do get the idea of decentralization as a strategy to keep an idea alive though.  To me it's the utility of a thing that makes it worth even considering.  If it's not handy, or at least preferable, to be apart at a certain moment why do it?  The same thing goes for getting together, but most of us human types just love at least being in communication with others if not in their presence.  This is not just healthy, it's also useful in a practical sense. You get to exchange with folks.  These exchanges may not always be useful or enjoyable, but you (all of you not in a self-contained isolation pod yet anyway) do it every day just getting along.  Why fuck eishathi lguahl Elisgah nit inselegon nit'eh?  It's just not good for you!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

My money is on "he's trying to be funny/clever" or he's schizophrenic.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 19, 2011, 08:20:56 PM

I fucking hate schizophrenics.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 19, 2011, 08:20:56 PM

Yeah guess that could've come off as kind of asinine, but I was in a mood.  Do not be alarmed.  There may be other times that I don't hit the mark as well.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl