News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Discordian... BDSM?

Started by Remington, October 10, 2010, 06:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storebrand

Quote from: Pēleus on October 26, 2010, 03:36:49 AM
shitty customer service, still no reply to my email
I wanted to just talk to her but I realized you have to buy her something from her "wish list" to get a response.  I can't afford to buy two pair of those boots just for a lark and I didn't think she'd respond quickly enough to keep my interest if I bought the box of pasta or something so it never happened.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: StoreBrand on October 26, 2010, 07:17:59 AM
I wanted to just talk to her but I realized you have to buy her something from her "wish list" to get a response.  I can't afford to buy two pair of those boots just for a lark and I didn't think she'd respond quickly enough to keep my interest if I bought the box of pasta or something so it never happened.

Box of pasta! I'm tempted to buy it just because it's funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Storebrand

I just looked again.  I think it's off the list.

Eve

Like any kinky lezbo, I appreciate a hot domme in latex. But uh, this.. :lol:  It makes me cringe that people indulge the tribute bullshit.

My favorites from her wishlist:

lawn flamingos (everyone knows that classic pink is the superior choice but I'm not surprised.)

egyptian cat night light + egyptian business card holder

$119 "black jaguar full hood animal hat"
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

the last yatto

I wanted to just talk to her but I realized you have to buy her something from her "wish list" to get a response.  I can't afford to buy two pair of those boots just for a lark and I didn't think she'd respond quickly enough to keep my interest if I bought the box of pasta or something so it never happened.

I bought something so she will have to respond or 23 skidoo
She, or one of her slaves, compressed the mp3 into a bin file,

which only linux spags can access
Paypal litigation troll :)

If that doesn't work ill accidently leave it on megaupload so some1 can extract it for my use
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

They never responded (glucksman.adam@gmail.com) and I forgot to tell paypal I wanted my money, so I'm going to host it, so I can have it extracted
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Pēleus on October 29, 2010, 12:10:13 AM
I wanted to just talk to her but I realized you have to buy her something from her "wish list" to get a response.  I can't afford to buy two pair of those boots just for a lark and I didn't think she'd respond quickly enough to keep my interest if I bought the box of pasta or something so it never happened.

I bought something so she will have to respond or 23 skidoo
She, or one of her slaves, compressed the mp3 into a bin file,

which only linux spags can access
Paypal litigation troll :)

If that doesn't work ill accidently leave it on megaupload so some1 can extract it for my use

"Bin" is just short for "binary", which means that the file is encoded in binary, like every other computer file.  It isn't a compression format or anything, more like a "don't expect any particular kind of formatting" extension.  Try changing .bin to .mp3, it might still be an mp3 formatted file with the extension changed.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

the last yatto

:oops: damn you'd think they include instrustions on the page

Faust

You should tell her, same thing happened to me when I got some music off my housemate, he had no idea because Linux will play those no bother. She mightn't be aware.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

Quote from: Faust on November 06, 2010, 06:20:15 PM
You should tell her, same thing happened to me when I got some music off my housemate, he had no idea because Linux will play those no bother. She mightn't be aware.

I'm sure paypal already has, and wrote like three messages

Maybe ill get more or write her from my new peedee address,
Here's to assuming she's not like the last marketeer we had

the last yatto

So eighteen minute track consists of buddist chimes and her moaning

O and :fap: :fap: :fap: of the wind
:fnord: just noticed when I used headphones there's a suggestive whisper commanding things  :p

the last yatto

Actually Oswald was an informant that got caught by THEM
Its his pal that was the mk cultist

Telarus

Best way to extract the subliminal audio track? FOR THE LULZ!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

E.O.T.

C'MON - IT'S 201SOMETHING

these people are all post-headcasesez
"a good fight justifies any cause"