News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Discordian... BDSM?

Started by Remington, October 10, 2010, 06:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane$$a

DAMN that is one sexy ass bytch good for her if that is the kinda stuff she is into you know I'm game. LOL

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Epimetheus

Maybe you're thinking what I'm thinking, Peleus. I'm thinking Poptard.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

the last yatto

My what a cute avatar you have... where did you get it
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dane$$a

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 04:29:53 AM

It's Nicki Minaj and yes she is HOT.

Salty

I think she looks like herpes incarnate. Just not my style, Trolly Von Trollface.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

the last yatto

Agreed, as I thought the yin/yang monkey was cute

Ass u me :lulz:

Uday Salazor

Quote from: Dane$$a on November 22, 2010, 08:10:35 AM
Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 04:29:53 AM

It's Nicki Minaj and yes she is HOT.

Uday is need new keyboard.

Dane$$a

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 08:52:22 PM

WHATEVER not my fault you are TOO STUPID and WHITE and RACIST to recognize a famous black person when you see one. And ALSO realize when one is pretending to be the avatar or NOT you remind me of combination between Monty Python, Pink Panther, and Mr. Magoo.

hooplala

Quote from: Dane$$a on November 22, 2010, 08:57:53 PM

WHATEVER not my fault you are TOO STUPID and WHITE and RACIST to recognize a famous black person when you see one. And ALSO realize when one is pretending to be the avatar or NOT you remind me of combination between Monty Python, Pink Panther, and Mr. Magoo.

Nicki Minaj is in no sense of the word "famous".  Now cut this retarded act out.  Once you know nobody is buying it, whats the point?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

WHATEVER not my fault you are TOO STUPID and WHITE and RACIST to recognize a famous black person when you see one. And ALSO realize when one is pretending to be the avatar or NOT

Every black person thinks their famous,
only Jay z, Michael J and Oprah actually are

Dane$$a

Quote from: Pēleus on November 22, 2010, 09:30:17 PM

WHATEVER not my fault you are TOO STUPID and WHITE and RACIST to recognize a famous black person when you see one. And ALSO realize when one is pretending to be the avatar or NOT

Every black person thinks their famous,
only Jay z, Michael J and Oprah actually are

NO we are not RACIST here at all now FIRE UP THE TRACTOR CLETUS I need to get to town for some wool.

Dane$$a

Quote from: Hoopla on November 22, 2010, 09:23:20 PM

Nicki Minaj is in no sense of the word "famous".  Now cut this retarded act out.  Once you know nobody is buying it, whats the point?

NOPE. Nothing to do with Cash Money, Young Money would be considered "famous" like Lil Wayne or Birdman even though they are multibillionaires NOT in our WHITE inbred world anyways

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dane$$a on November 22, 2010, 09:35:10 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on November 22, 2010, 09:23:20 PM

NOPE. Nothing to do with Cash Money, Young Money would be considered "famous" like Lil Wayne or Birdman even though they are multibillionaires NOT in our WHITE inbred world anyways

"Our"?  :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Epimetheus

AHAHAHA I FUCKING CALLED IT. THIS IS  :fap:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS