News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Dok Howl

Started by Adios, October 11, 2010, 11:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Rumckle on October 13, 2010, 12:20:48 AM
I don't have a car, but if you guys send it to me, I will carry it around in my bag with me.

Hopefully if I can get one we can snail mail it around everywhere.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 13, 2010, 03:22:39 AM
I don't have a car, but if you guys send it to me, I will carry it around in my bag with me.

LOL

the last yatto

if I didn't have xm radio id check my car for one
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 13, 2010, 03:22:39 AM
Won't that mean that valuable resources relating to National Security would be wasted, possibly with tragic results?   :|
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Requia ☣

Quote from: Pēleus on October 13, 2010, 05:50:15 AM
if I didn't have xm radio id check my car for one

What does XM radio have to do with anything?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

the last yatto

LikeOnStar, they basicly make your car preinstalled with gps.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Requia ☣

And do you have a source for that that's not Above Top Secret or David Icke or some other collection of mostly crazy people?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BadBeast

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 13, 2010, 11:35:03 AM
And do you have a source for that that's not Above Top Secret or David Icke or some other collection of mostly crazy people?
The R.A.C do that tracking thing here with their breakdown cover, on a huge scale. Their
cover is cheaper if you opt for their trackers. I think they do an option where they take your cellphone number, and use that to track you too.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

the last yatto

Hmmm maybe onstar is better

"We do not track our subscribers' vehicles—that's the bottom line," spokesman Jim Kobus said. "The only time we would know where the vehicle is, is when the driver initiates contact to OnStar or when the vehicle has been in an accident, the air bag deploys and the vehicle automatically calls us for help."

the last yatto

Then again a software hack is still less risky then planting hardware

http://sites.google.com/site/radioetcetera/home/onstar-gps

BadBeast

Quote from: Pēleus on October 13, 2010, 11:52:37 AM
Then again a software hack is still less risky then planting hardware

http://sites.google.com/site/radioetcetera/home/onstar-gps
Or a phone app, that constantly updates a database on your position. (For your own safety, of course, if you break down)

Cainad (dec.)

Mailing it around the country would be fun... but I think it would be appropriate to my religion if I instead flipped the fuck out and reported that "what I suspect may be an explosive" had been attached to my car. Since I'm frequently driving on and off the campus of a major public university, the scare would have a "they planned to kill students!" hook already built in.

Since the group responsible for putting a tracking device on my car is not necessarily in communication with the group(s) responsible for responding to bomb threats, confusion would be generated. Hail Eris.

Adios

Dok, it might be 102 in Tucson in mid October, but here it's 70, no wind, no clouds. A perfect day.

:lulz: