News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

Attn: PD

Started by ulfhednar_tsume, October 12, 2010, 09:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulfhednar_tsume

Fuck you bitch.  I'm done here.  It's too boring if everyone is too scared to pick a fight with the great ulfhednar

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ulfhednar_tsume on October 12, 2010, 10:04:00 PM
Fuck you bitch.  I'm done here.  It's too boring if everyone is too scared to pick a fight with the great ulfhednar

We really need a wolfy emote.
Molon Lube

Freeky

What we NEED is a way to shock people over the internet for having "wolf" in their name.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 12, 2010, 09:51:36 PM
Quote from: ulfhednar_tsume on October 12, 2010, 09:50:44 PM
Tsume means fang in japanese

So you're a Nordic Japanese?   :?

:lulz:

Can you actully imagine? 

Oh but my dear beserk fang, you have not given us a chance.  However, I do suggest you run while you can.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ulfhednar_tsume on October 12, 2010, 09:41:45 PM

Everyone on this forum should be like that Dok Howl and give me massive hard ons of entertainment.

How do they find you?  :lulz: EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE. You are their god-king, and they can't live without you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey Ulfie,

1. You are a silly little trifle. It would only take me a few seconds to break you... but I wouldn't, because you are only a baby.
2. Try harder.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

His behaviour certainly is Outlandish.

Jenne

Aw, and here I was trying to stir interest in helping you.  You've done it now.  I know you were lashing out in hurt and anger, but you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, you know.

Jenne

I think Ulf just needs some TLC.  Poor thing.

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 13, 2010, 03:43:02 PM
His behaviour certainly is Outlandish.

Speaking of, I was driving behind a car on my morning commute that had "AKK" as part of the license plate number.  Also, it made horrible screeching noises.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Freeky

Jenne

Poor Ulf.  No one understands him.  He just needs a friend, someone who cares.

Don Coyote

Wolf's rain made no sense to me.

the last yatto

Maybe that's why your negative twenty three scrid
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

I had a thought.

FUCK YUO PD!  :argh!:

There, now it's not on my mind any longer. I feel much better.  :lulz: