News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

QUADRANTGASM

Started by the last yatto, October 13, 2010, 07:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Discordians claim your quadrants  :lulz:

Illumanti have been spotted near 23rd ST. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to warn the citizens of this street. Door to door, postergasm or street theather up to you

Good Vibes Cabal has claimed 47th ST as HQ
Recruite all the agents you can along this street
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NE 9th between Knott and Alberta. Plus, NE Alberta between Interstate and 33rd.

I am also tempted to claim SE Division between 39th and 55th.

Which 47th st?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

There's two that I know off near me, one has condos for just artists, and a bridge where I found a Cthulhu sticker. I'm sure there's plently of them around the place. Heck in theory every town probally has one
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit