News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

HEY FREEKY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 16, 2010, 03:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Never having a daughter.  I don't care if boys are worse, at least I'll have my sanity at the end of it.  If nothing else.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 16, 2010, 07:54:39 AM
Never having a daughter.  I don't care if boys are worse, at least I'll have my sanity at the end of it.  If nothing else.

Oh, you misunderstand completely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 16, 2010, 09:45:56 AM

Oh, you misunderstand completely.

ALL small children are evil manifest.

Jasper

Then fuck it.  I'll just get a roomba instead.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 16, 2010, 09:38:19 PM
Then fuck it.  I'll just get a roomba instead.

They're easier, if less entertaining.

Mine do things like stand in the back yard screaming "I WILL MURDER YOU" at the weeds.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love crazy blog mom's description of stuffing herself on crab at Red Lobster and then trying not to shit her pants at the grocery store.

Freeky

Boys are only worse during the first five years. Then you're good to go!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have three, and each was progressively more difficult than the previous. The boy is more challenging than the oldest girl, but a lot less challenging than the youngest girl.

Cramulus

I HAVE FOUR KIDS. FURRY LITTLE FUCKS.
             \

THEY ALL HAVE FOUR LEGS, WHISKERS, AND A TAIL
             \

THAT REPRESENTS $81,000 IN UNNECESSARY SURGERY
             \

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

'a lot less challenging than the youngest girl.'

She seems easily bored, tho her lack of a real fort makes me want to visit again.

Then again you might kill me if u found half a hardware store worth of lumber in your trees
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dysfunctional Cunt

I have 2 boys and one girl.  Not a news flash I know.  However, as the oldest (boy) is 16 now, I can honestly say both sexes have their challenges.

Boys were/are easier than girls in regards to some things and a billion times harder in others.  Girls are the same. 

This blog is hilarious.  I have had those moments she is talking about and know exactly how she feels!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 19, 2010, 08:13:42 AM
'a lot less challenging than the youngest girl.'

She seems easily bored, tho her lack of a real fort makes me want to visit again.

Then again you might kill me if u found half a hardware store worth of lumber in your trees

:lulz: Dude, her fort obsession has already caused me to spend $130 in framing materials, to build a two-story fort in the back corner of the yard.

I will never have peace until that dangerous little sprog has a base from which to orchestrate her devious and probably maleficient operations. You are welcome to come help build this fucking thing!

the last yatto

'No thetis, its not just some random fort, its discordia summer camp' :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit