News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

I hate the entire unviers

Started by Don Coyote, October 17, 2010, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Fuck you all. IO hope you all die painfully. Painfuly from STDs. I hope all of you have horrible sores happent oyou and have your gnetiels weep fluids as they melt from your bocies. I hipe you all hasen the heat death fo the univers. FUCK you all. I reallydotn fucking like most of you. Fucking wannabe intellucutals. the Machine will fucking eat you all. You may think you are evading it but it will get you if it hasnt alreadu goptten you. Odds are you alreayd work for h machine. You are a loyal servatnt eh Mahine. You keep h MAchine running. You are teh ery thinkg you rebb;edd agaisnt  it nowe instead of ealrier. Of yu uld ranvel to fuck up kickld ndvjioid g,rr sjgirjj;

Payne

Your hate is weak.

Come back tomorrow after you sober up and tell us this again, then I might listen.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 17, 2010, 10:25:57 AM
Of yu uld ranvel to fuck up kickld ndvjioid g,rr sjgirjj;

That much we can agree on, yu uld ranvel.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

Show of hands, who here thinks they can outrun or outwit the Machine, or that they are somehow apart from it in any way?

I don't see any hands.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

But at least we can spell "universe".

Requia ☣

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on October 17, 2010, 11:52:27 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 17, 2010, 10:25:57 AM
Of yu uld ranvel to fuck up kickld ndvjioid g,rr sjgirjj;

That much we can agree on, yu uld ranvel.

Quit speaking Welsh :argh!:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

No u

Meh, I think the TCC cooties have taken over your pancreas and affected your ability to spell.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 17, 2010, 11:16:28 AM
Come back tomorrow after you sober up and tell us this again, then I might listen.

You're just jealous because you wish YOU were inebriated...
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Payne

Quote from: No u on October 17, 2010, 02:03:35 PM
Meh, I think the TCC cooties have taken over your pancreas and affected your ability to spell.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on October 17, 2010, 11:16:28 AM

You're just jealous because you wish YOU were inebriated...

No, I'm Scottish and therefore permanantly inebriated. It's a tradition or an old charter or something. Or possiby blood chemistry, I dunno.

I'm just jealous of the 180 degree win to fail manouvre Coyote is pulling off here. This takes serious fucking skills.

~~~Payne: Hopes Coyote sorts his shit out, and soon.

East Coast Hustle

In all fairness, it's actually a full 360. He started out fail, moved around to win, and is now coming full-circle back to fail.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

No u

I think the Coyote has a point.  While I believe hate is a complete waste of energy (I can think of much more productive things to do with my energy), he did say that he doesn't like most of you in reference to the "unviers."  I don't think the membership of PDdotcom  constitutes "most" of the universe (unless the member count is wrong).  There is much of the "unviers" that I'm not particularly fond of as well.

I just hope his pancreas heals soon.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Brotep

Adios

Don Coyote

Hot damn. I didn't think I had started any threads, but looks like I had no control. Why couldnt I have drunk txted my exes instead.

Jasper

You might have done.  I'd go check.  :lulz:

ETA:  Don't bother.  If you did, they wouldn't have been legible.