News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

HOW DO ANY OF YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU'RE WEARING THOSE THINGS

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Dok, you hait me nao, I know it :aww:

I'm no longer cool to you  :cry:

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 03:43:22 AM
HOW DO ANY OF YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU'RE WEARING THOSE THINGS

What things, Cram?

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:19:15 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 19, 2010, 03:15:08 AM
The huge text is beyond retarded, and fucks with my tiny ass screen.

Jackasses. :|

Yes, it is retarded. But that's what makes it fun. Sorry about fucking with your screen though. Since I don't have that prolem, I sometimes forget others do.  :sad:

JESUS WHAT IS WITH THE APOLOGIZING LIKE SOME KIND OF NAMBY PAMBY LITTLE BABY GOING BAWWW BAWWW I FEEL BAD BECAUSE I HURT YOUR FEELINGS

WELL LISTEN UP SISTER

THIS JACKSTICK'S GOT TWO FISTS A PLENTY AND ONE OF THEM'S COMING FOR YOUR EYE
AT ABOUT 60 MILES PER HOUR.

IF YOU NEED TWO SHITS TO RUB TOGETHER GIVE UP ON MAKING A PHONE CALL, TRY JACKING INTO A FIVE STAR RESORT AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING.

JESUS IT'S LIKE TYPING WITH MY FISTS AT A BUNCH OF INSIPID SCUNT POLICE ALL INTENT ON BLOWING THE WHISTLE ON THEMSELVES FOR BEING FASCIST SYCOPHANTS

WELL GUESS WHAT YOU GINORMOUS DONG ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, IT'S NOT TIME FOR JURISPRUDENCE, IT'S TIME FOR PETTING A CAT WITH A WEED WHACKER WHILE YOU ESCAPE FROM A BURNING MINI GOLF COURSE IN VERMONT CALLED PIZZA PUT WHICH IN HINDSIGHT DID NOT DESERVE THE THINGS YOU SHOUTED AT ITS SMOKING GODDAMN ASHES

What, but I... and they said... and...  :aww:

AWWW< FUCK YOU CRAM! YOU THINK YOU'RE ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY WITH YOUR MOUSTACHE! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU CAN'T ACCESS THIS DONG ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM! I CAN PROBABLY TAKE A PUNCH BETTER THAN YOU CAN THROW ONE, SO YOU BETTER PUT SOME MUSTARD ON IT THE FIRST TIME OR YOU WON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE!

YOU WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY WHEN I WEAR THIS THING BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOU'RE GOING TO GET! I REFUSE TO GET ALL DOLLED UP LIKE A FIFTY DOLLAR WHORE WHEN FIFTY CENTS WILL DO JUST FINE! I FORGOT WHAT ELSE YOU SAID BUT ONLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALLY READ IT!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

No u

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:36:52 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:35:35 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 03:34:39 AM
Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:31:39 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Oh holy shit  :lulz: please tell me you meant that to be funny!

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:

I didn't read that one, but I've seen maybe a dozen instances of exactly what he's talking about in the OP in the last month, and I may have participated in them. But none of them were FW or Cheese.

I found what transpired over the last couple of days in the open bar to be a little more than coincidental with the appearance of this thread.

I also find the corollary of mention of the forum from whence I came a bit suspicious as well. *shrugs*
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:43:36 AM
Dok, you hait me nao, I know it :aww:

I'm no longer cool to you  :cry:

Never said that.

What I said was, "don't fuck with Freeky".  She's the nicest person here, and probably the only person here that doesn't deserve to have a gas truck dropped on them.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:45:37 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Oh holy shit  :lulz: please tell me you meant that to be funny!

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:

I didn't read that one, but I've seen maybe a dozen instances of exactly what he's talking about in the OP in the last month, and I may have participated in them. But none of them were FW or Cheese.

I found what transpired over the last couple of days in the open bar to be a little more than coincidental with the appearance of this thread.

I also find the corollary of mention of the forum from whence I came a bit suspicious as well. *shrugs*

Nope.  This thread was started because Charley and I were being shitheads in the copyright thread in OKM.
Molon Lube

No u

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:46:55 AM
Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:45:37 AM

I call BS on this.  Just because we troll one thread that was an apparent attack on us, that means we are trolling the entire forum?  I'm afraid you're assertion is going to require a little more evidence to be credible.

Oh holy shit  :lulz: please tell me you meant that to be funny!

Pretty sure this was aimed at Charley and I for being dipsticks on the copyright thread.   :lulz:

Nope.  This thread was started because Charley and I were being shitheads in the copyright thread in OKM.

Well then, don't I feel like the horse's ass. 

This is a perfect example of what happens when one makes assumptions...
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Phox

Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread. Also, I didn't come over from TCC (if you were implying that).

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:49:27 AM
Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread. Also, I didn't come over from TCC (if you were implying that).

This isn't all about you.

It's all about ME.

Fuckburgers.
Molon Lube

Prince Glittersnatch III

So, were arguing about who specifically inspired a thread thats about people assuming that posts aimed a large group of people were specifically aimed at them.

:lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!