News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

ATTN: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COMPREHENSION-IMPAIRED COCKMONGLERS...

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 19, 2010, 12:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 19, 2010, 03:50:18 AM
So, were arguing about who specifically inspired a thread thats about people assuming that posts aimed a large group of people were specifically aimed at them.

:lulz:

No.

WE are.

You're just an aspie.
Molon Lube

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:50:10 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:49:27 AM
Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread. Also, I didn't come over from TCC (if you were implying that).

This isn't all about you.

It's all about ME.

Fuckburgers.

I was talking to EoC, you horrible bastard, you.  :argh!:

No u

Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread.

Also THIS.

I can honestly say that I've never trooled once on these boards.

...though I MAY troll from time to time...in the name of science...

...and for teh lulz.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:46:12 AM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:43:36 AM
Dok, you hait me nao, I know it :aww:

I'm no longer cool to you  :cry:

Never said that.

What I said was, "don't fuck with Freeky".  She's the nicest person here, and probably the only person here that doesn't deserve to have a gas truck dropped on them.

Then I apologize, with my mushy pagan-ness..
^_^

...also, I desrve to have a gas truck dropped on me?

I do like Freeky, I'm not sure why I did that. I suppose funny things aren't always "not mean", which I am DEFINITELY the opposite of.  I'm only a bitch when I feel threatened, and so far, I haven't needed to be a bitch to anyone here. I love everyone here, (platonic, don't get ideas :lulz: )

And I'm kind of pissed at myself for acting like such a vagina douche ass-wipe.

Now that's just unsanitary.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Phox on October 19, 2010, 03:52:51 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:50:10 AM
Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread. Also, I didn't come over from TCC (if you were implying that).

This isn't all about you.

It's all about ME.

Fuckburgers.

I was talking to EoC, you horrible bastard, you.  :argh!:

MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.  THIS ONE IS ABOUT ME AND CHARLEY.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:54:19 AM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:43:36 AM

Never said that.

What I said was, "don't fuck with Freeky".  She's the nicest person here, and probably the only person here that doesn't deserve to have a gas truck dropped on them.

^_^

I do like Freeky, I'm not sure why I did that. I suppose funny things aren't always "not mean", which I am DEFINITELY the opposite of.  I'm only a bitch when I feel threatened, and so far, I haven't needed to be a bitch to anyone here. I love everyone here, (platonic, don't get ideas :lulz: )

Your new avatar compels me to forgive you.
Molon Lube

No u

So, were arguing about who specifically inspired a thread thats about people assuming that posts aimed a large group of people were specifically aimed at them.

Yeah...so it would appear.

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't the inspiration.  

I was kinda hoping that this whole forum would be about me. :horrormirth:
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: No u on October 19, 2010, 03:53:10 AM
Also: EoC, I'm not trooling. I was just going along with what was going on in the thread.

Also THIS.

...and for teh lulz.

Nevertheless, you all just got a check next to your name on the blackboard.  If you get two, you are sent to the kitten furnaces (they need comforting before they are burned).  However, if you get seven, you are rightfully able to challenge the rule.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:55:06 AM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:54:19 AM

Never said that.

^_^

Your new avatar compels me to forgive you.

Hand made, baby :3

I thought of it driving home from Family Video, because I saw a sign for "Sharon Tigers", and was like, "I'm making a new meme, gonna make it BIG."

Turns out some people had the idea already, but dammit, I'ma make it famous.

Tigga, Please.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2010, 03:52:10 AM

No.

WE are.

You're just an aspie.

:sad:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Phox

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 19, 2010, 03:55:36 AM

Also THIS.

...and for teh lulz.

Nevertheless, you all just got a check next to your name on the blackboard.  If you get two, you are sent to the kitten furnaces (they need comforting before they are burned).  However, if you get seven, you are rightfully able to challenge the rule.

Uh-oh! I promise I'll be good until next time I get bored.  :sad:

No u

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 19, 2010, 03:55:36 AM

Also THIS.

...and for teh lulz.

Will there be a TU we can "cool off" in?
WARNING!!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 19, 2010, 03:41:47 AM
Meh, maybe 18 year olds aren't yet ready for the all-powerful awesomeness of PD. Maybe I am immature. But dammit, I try to be.  :lulz:

However, I won't say that I don't have good things to contribute to Discordianism.  I just choose to keep them to myself, because I don't feel that they are near as good as some other things I've seen here.

OY

You holdin' out on us? :argh!: Spread the ideas, damn the quality! I've posted more crap on PD than you could scoop up with a bulldozer.

Cramulus

WOULD YOU DICKSTEAKS KNOCK IT OFF

MY CATS
              \

ARE TRYING
             \

TO SLEEP
             \