News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

ATTN PD.COM (Everyone else GTFO)

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, October 19, 2010, 02:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Thanks Cram, I'm going to go with the imgur thing.  8)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cramulus

GO IMGUR YOURSELF, FUCK BUCKET
            \

Stelpa

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 03:02:56 PM
photobucket tips: don't use a filename with anything risky in it. Your file will go to the top of their list if it has words like "tubgirl" or "tits" in it.

You can set your photobucket account to be not accessible by the public - I think there may be a way to set certain folders to be private. Private accounts do not get as much scrutiny as the public ones.

Even better reasons why you should never pick a risqué file-name

lalalala paranoia ...

maybe I should adopt the PH to balanced posting? One paranoid/we're fucked post, one neutral post and one funny/optimistic post.

... except this place already got so much to me, that already while typing I wondered whether I would be able to tell the difference, as well as whether I might as well smash them all together into a wonderfully balanced tangy blend of horrormirth :horrormirth:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

I label mine Airportbombterror. It saves me the time from having to do file housekeeping.

Cramulus

I once got in trouble at work because they suspected me of embezzling money. It was a big misunderstanding, I was totally clean, but they did scan my hard drive.

One of the thing my boss commented on was that I had a file called "The Fuck HSD Game.doc"... "You can't be playing any fuck games at work," he yelled.

it was the Word file that contained 9 images of Hunter's avatar, so you could tear them off and shit on them one by one. We were racing to see who could shit on his face the most.

Of all the shit I pull, the filename was what got me~!

East Coast Hustle

I hope you explained the details of the game to him. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on October 19, 2010, 06:43:38 PM
I once got in trouble at work because they suspected me of embezzling money. It was a big misunderstanding, I was totally clean, but they did scan my hard drive.

One of the thing my boss commented on was that I had a file called "The Fuck HSD Game.doc"... "You can't be playing any fuck games at work," he yelled.

it was the Word file that contained 9 images of Hunter's avatar, so you could tear them off and shit on them one by one. We were racing to see who could shit on his face the most.

Of all the shit I pull, the filename was what got me~!

Not elaborating the details of the game was a slick move.  Some people will jsut NEVEr be ready.
I'd hoped that textbook publishers would have a better grasp of the dynaimcs of english, and the context that could exclude worse ramifications of "fuck". 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat