News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

ATTN PD.COMERS

Started by Don Coyote, October 19, 2010, 04:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: James Semaj on October 19, 2010, 04:41:02 AM
QuoteDok Howl isn't the only one with mind lazors.

:tinfoilhat:

Normally, I would track you down and shoot you in a dark, misty alley somewhere. But I'm in a good, if slightly manic, mood.

But lay off the mindfuckery. My brain is already sizzling in its juices. It doesn't need any help.
OK I'll stop, because to continue would be dickish. I'll wait till later when your brain juices aren't sizzling.

The Wizard

QuoteOK I'll stop, because to continue would be dickish. I'll wait till later when your brain juices aren't sizzling.

Thank you. Now if only tapeworms with the face of Margaret Thatcher could stop crawling out of the walls.
Insanity we trust.

Cramulus

I CAN HEAR MY BRAIN JUICES SIZZLING
             \

SHIT DAMN FUCK - I DEFINITELY LEFT THE OVEN ON
             \

IN 1991
             \

The Wizard

Oh sweet merciful Lord Cram, I'm going to have nightmares about that old man.

James Semaj
Really should get more sleep
Insanity we trust.

Cramulus

The Wizard

...damn you, Cram. Damn you to hell.

No more. I'm going to bed. Before I lose my mind.
Insanity we trust.

Cain

I love having complete control over the newsfeed, and being almost the only person interested enough to add things to it.  So far I think the fly gif is still my greatest addition, though.  I wonder how many cracked computer screens I am responsible for?

the last yatto

"You've got to mind-fuck him"
                           /
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on October 19, 2010, 04:04:10 AM
If this was an experiment then who was the control?

Not me, I'm an alt.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.