News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Rapper Eyedea dead at 28

Started by Dalek, October 18, 2010, 04:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

http://dirtcheapmag.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/eyedea-rip/
:aww:  :aww:  :aww:
Damn! He was so good! It's a real loss to rap music, and it made me really sad.

Adios

East Coast Hustle

I saw Eyedea & Abilities live back in '04 and got to hang out with them for a little while since the opening act Greyskul) were friends of mine. He was not only an amazing rapper, but he seemed like a really cool guy. Sad day in hip-hop today. I wonder what DJ Abilities will do now?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

How does a 28 year old just up and die in their sleep?

Damn.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Recently, he grew his hair long and his eyes had taken on a rather sunken-in quality. I saw a picture of him about 6 months ago and remember thinking to myself "damn, dude has gotten successful enough to afford a SERIOUS smack habit", but that's pure speculation on my part.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"