News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Rapper Eyedea dead at 28

Started by Dalek, October 18, 2010, 04:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

http://dirtcheapmag.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/eyedea-rip/
:aww:  :aww:  :aww:
Damn! He was so good! It's a real loss to rap music, and it made me really sad.

Adios

East Coast Hustle

I saw Eyedea & Abilities live back in '04 and got to hang out with them for a little while since the opening act Greyskul) were friends of mine. He was not only an amazing rapper, but he seemed like a really cool guy. Sad day in hip-hop today. I wonder what DJ Abilities will do now?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

How does a 28 year old just up and die in their sleep?

Damn.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Recently, he grew his hair long and his eyes had taken on a rather sunken-in quality. I saw a picture of him about 6 months ago and remember thinking to myself "damn, dude has gotten successful enough to afford a SERIOUS smack habit", but that's pure speculation on my part.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"