News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Eris

Started by Slarti, August 15, 2004, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slarti

She has come to tell me that i am free. Many years ago, before i was even aware of her consciousness, i was empty. She found me, finding my development approaching completion, but hindered by fear, dogma, misunderstanding, and mental laziness.

I had built for myself a psychic suit of armor, and i had clad myself in it. Now that i am beginning to emerge from the suit, i see that my vision is restricted, my movements clumsy and painful, my skin bruised, and my spirit is broiling in the sun.

She is chaos. She is the substance from which we build rythms. She is the spirit with which we laugh in happy anarchy. She is chaos, she is alive, and she tells me that i am free.

~~~~Closed~~~~

psychic armor?

I declare Slarti as a mime!

Hwarang

3.14159265358... vs. 1.61803398874... = ?
( All Roads Lead to Infinity )

Zurtok Khan

That'd be a great thing to do for a Discordian meet-up...everyone wear a tinfoil hat and we'll meet in a mall and see what the cabbage's do when they see us running in circles, squares, and other shapes around tables in J.C. Penny's.

I wonder if the teletubbies have condums for those things on their heads...they definately pleasure each other with those.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Charlemagne

Congratulartions, dude!

I myself, had a very dirrenft lumination. I just read the principia one day and then had it in the back of my head as "nice book to read" and one day I just realized (I was on a boat) that I had been discordian all along, and that the book was more than a joke.
Rightfully claiming the title Emperor of Scandinavia since 2003

namu

I had been searching for a religion for a long time. Anarchy wasn't doing it for me, so I kind of slacked by myself, until I stumbled on a RAW book, which in turn led me to the Principia. Reading it, I understood that somewhere, there were people who were just as confused about the world as me, and that these people were willing to shake that grey world a bit, too.
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

Horab Fibslager

i was sitting htere, reading my inquistion ccg magfazine, when i cam eupon an article abotu steve jackson's illuminati card game. it mentioned the pd, and the illuminatus! trilogy. luckily my old man had both that trilogy and shrodinger's cat was willing to lend them to me. then comign upon th epd a time later, i filled out the little form in there for inititates, printed it out, and converted to zoroasterism. it was not until some 3125 years later that i got hip and buried teh 3125 dollars in my backyard.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Quote from: namuI had been searching for a religion for a long time. Anarchy wasn't doing it for me, so I kind of slacked by myself, until I stumbled on a RAW book, which in turn led me to the Principia. Reading it, I understood that somewhere, there were people who were just as confused about the world as me, and that these people were willing to shake that grey world a bit, too.

See, there was your mistake. Anarchy isn't a religion.

Rev Thwack

yep, it's a dessert topping.
My balls itch...

Horab Fibslager

i thought it was what teenagers are calling "being obnoxious and breaking stuff" there days...
Hell is other people.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Rev ThwackIt's a dessert topping

Quote from: pull on my earsIt's what teenagers are calling "being obnoxious and breaking stuff"

Quote from: Rev ThwackDessert topping!

Quote from: pull on my earsAnnoying teens!

Quote from: AnnouncerRelax kids, it's both.

Yes, now anarchy is both the actions of irritating youths and a taisty dessert topping. You get both forms of goodness in one title.
My balls itch...

Rupert Giles

Quote from: pull on my earsi thought it was what teenagers are calling "being obnoxious and breaking stuff" there days...

No, we still call that vandalism.

Of course, I'm 7 days away from the last year of my teenage existance, so I guess I don't really count.

Horab Fibslager

my bad that's probaly what we called it back in my day, course the kids 1000 or more miles from where i spent my reckless years seem to be down with the hip jive me and my bras rapped while chewing the fat.
Hell is other people.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: What someone said:my bad that's probaly what we called it back in my day, course the kids 1000 or more miles from where i spent my reckless years seem to be down with the hip jive me and my bras rapped while chewing the fat.

Quote from: What Eric reads:Mea Culpa, 's just odds are that before the KT event that was the current shape of things.  But to tell the truth, the ankle biters several hundred kilometres from where I was spawned and spent my formative years learning the skill of debauchery, hedonism, and violence seem to grok the eloquent speech used by my mates and I when we spent our days hungover and our nights gettin' pissed whilst chewing the gristle.  'Strewth, I swear.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Dream of the Endless
Quote from: What someone said:my bad that's probaly what we called it back in my day, course the kids 1000 or more miles from where i spent my reckless years seem to be down with the hip jive me and my bras rapped while chewing the fat.

Quote from: What Eric reads:Mea Culpa, 's just odds are that before the KT event that was the current shape of things.  But to tell the truth, the ankle biters several hundred kilometres from where I was spawned and spent my formative years learning the skill of debauchery, hedonism, and violence seem to grok the eloquent speech used by my mates and I when we spent our days hungover and our nights gettin' pissed whilst chewing the gristle.  'Strewth, I swear.

Dude, your retinal rejustificator is off by a few hundred years. You might want to take it in and have it upgraded.
My balls itch...