News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Attn: Cramulus

Started by Adios, October 20, 2010, 02:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 20, 2010, 06:35:18 AM
Whatever. I am not inclined to continue to contribute to a site so eager to judge based on the last post I have made. There are, after all, other places I can contribute.

Well I, for one, Charley, am tired of it.  I'm calling you out here.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cramulus on October 20, 2010, 05:31:40 AM
CRAM IS THE BOSS
            \

DO YOU BELIEVE HIS SHIT
            \

IT'S LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING JIZZ PARADE
            \

this shit always makes me laugh.

ALWAYS.

Nast

I'm not aware of any argument, let alone choosing sides in it, but I just wanted to say that Crams posts are  :lulz:.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Adios

Cramulus

at this point it's becoming a cliche.

as soon as somebody vaguely objects to the very entrenched paranoia and hostility towards new users, the unwelcoming committe gets all hurt feelings and defensive about it and says something like "FINE, I'll never express my opinions again. EVER. YOU WIN." (Roger's done it at least twice in memory.)

Sorry but you don't get to act like a dick and be immune to anybody commenting on it. If you can't take a little fun being poked at getting all I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU after somebody makes a *single* post, maybe you need to relax a little. If you're going to start a confrontation thread every time somebody rubs you the wrong way, go ahead, but it's not going to stop people from commenting on what you do.

Quote from: roger
Funny thing is, Cram gave me shit about not showing enough solidarity over Poptard.

I gave you shit for doing exactly what poptart wants you to do, that is, talking about him, starting threads about him, glorifying what he's doing, and being generally unwelcoming to new users on the suspicion that they all might be him.

If Krez sent you and Freeky "creepy PMs", I was not privy to that information. From where I'm sitting, it's somebody who registered at the board and posted in a way requested by the OP. And then suddenly the PD Inquisition is all up his ass. If having a clean ip and knowledge of the things he referenced in his back story isn't going to save him, we might as well just close registration.

I'll be straight with you guys, I WANT new users on the board. I spend a lot of time here, and I like talking to people who are into Eris, even if they have totally different ideas than I do. Even anarchists and libertarians and wizards. You guys are camping the spawn point. Which dooms us to having the same 15 boring conversations over and over again until we're a parody of ourselves.

Doktor Howl

As I said in the other thread, you are correct and that will no longer be a problem.
Molon Lube

A /b/ C D

404 - POST NOT FOUND

Doktor Howl

See?  Everything will be just fine.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No matter how this goes, it's going to be funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 20, 2010, 08:43:11 PM
No matter how this goes, it's going to be funny.

Well, I still banned him.  I am, after all, a professional.

But I won't be LOOKING for him, anymore, or giving new people fish-eyed stares.  He'll have to out himself, first.  Since he's always proxied, he has to do that fairly fast.

Molon Lube

Adios

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's important to have as many people registered here as possible, regardless of the quality. C'mon, you guys, an audience of retards is better than no audience at all, right?

RIGHT?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."