My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Religious Knowledge Survey

Started by Cramulus, October 20, 2010, 04:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

13 out of 15.

I feel special now.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Jasper

I got 11/14

Better than 73%

I haven't even read any books on this.

Juana

I suspect if you pay attention, you'll have absorbed most of this. Some of it, no, but a good portion of it.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 20, 2010, 05:41:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 20, 2010, 05:32:41 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on October 20, 2010, 05:28:40 PM
Well, that or soul searching. Or general interest in different religions.
I can never remember the Old Testament, so I missed the "who loved God even though God let Satan fuck with him" question.
This. Not everyone is an atheist internet troll.

Sorry, I figured the e-prime was understood.  "Some" atheists and agnostics probably score very well for the reason I outlined. 

I don't know much about e-prime other than some people here use it.  :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Quote from: Hover Cat on October 20, 2010, 05:58:50 PM
I suspect if you pay attention, you'll have absorbed most of this. Some of it, no, but a good portion of it.

Most of it.

I intentionally guessed wrong on the "reading a bible excerpt in class" question just to be contrary though.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Hover Cat on October 20, 2010, 05:58:50 PM

13/15. I was a day off on the Jewish Sabbath (though I had considered the right answer, just wasn't sure) and just guessed at the Great Awakening question.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

AFK

I got 13/15 but honestly I guessed on a couple of the ones I got right. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I knew all of them, it pisses me off I spazzed.   :evilmad:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 20, 2010, 07:17:48 PM

I guessed on the Great Awakening one myself.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Android

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 20, 2010, 07:20:30 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 20, 2010, 07:17:48 PM

I guessed on the Great Awakening one myself.

I guessed on that one too.  I got 14/15.  I was the keener in Sunday School, though I don't think I believe any of it then.  In my house bible stories amounted to about the same as stories about King Arthur or Hr Pufenstuf.
the artist formerly known as Hoopla

Phox

14/15. Missed the Jewish Sabbath one, because it was misleadingly worded.  (Actually, I didn't bother to read past Jewish Sabbath before answering) :oops:

Cainad (dec.)

14/15, better than 93%

Damn well oughtta be, after AP World, AP US, and AP European History, with a summer class on Buddhism to boot. :lulz:

Cain

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 08:36:25 PM
14/15. Missed the Jewish Sabbath one, because it was misleadingly worded.  (Actually, I didn't bother to read past Jewish Sabbath before answering) :oops:

I hesistated before that one as well.  Of course it starts on Friday night, but it is commonly just referred to as Saturday...so you have to wonder, do the test designers actually know this?  I decided since it was Pew, they probably did, but in any other test, I would have just picked Saturday.

Kurt Christ

13/15. Missed the Sabbath one, and the one about the Great Awakening.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Elder Iptuous

i missed the sabbath one for reason that cain stated, and the leading a class in prayer thing, because this is Texas and the teachers still do it anyways.  :lol:

seriously, you guys all missed the jonathan edwards one?  did 'sinners in the hands of an angry god' not impact you strongly?  even with all the fantastic spider imagery which is so popular on this board?