News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

ATTN: ADMIN TEAM (and everyone else, for the sake of transparency)

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 20, 2010, 10:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Fuck it. I made a right ass of myself and got insulted 5 different ways when I got here. I had no ideas at all what caliber of asshats I was going to be dealing with here. I knew jack and shit about your crazy religion. If people come here as Discordians and they can't take the fucking abuse they garner by doing shit they know will piss people off then they can piss off. If they don't know any fucking better then they should piss off, grow a thicker hide(the internet is not fucking serious business), or shut the fuck up and read the warning stickies. All I knew after coming here was that i could expect to get some kind of hazing, and i decided to just fuck it and post what I want to post and damn the shit storms.

Adios

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 21, 2010, 03:40:56 AM
Fuck it. I made a right ass of myself and got insulted 5 different ways when I got here. I had no ideas at all what caliber of asshats I was going to be dealing with here. I knew jack and shit about your crazy religion. If people come here as Discordians and they can't take the fucking abuse they garner by doing shit they know will piss people off then they can piss off. If they don't know any fucking better then they should piss off, grow a thicker hide(the internet is not fucking serious business), or shut the fuck up and read the warning stickies. All I knew after coming here was that i could expect to get some kind of hazing, and i decided to just fuck it and post what I want to post and damn the shit storms.

I apologize.

Doktor Howl

I kinda like this new touchie-feelie PD.

It makes me feel free.  Like I'm not wearing any underwear.  Or pance.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:33:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 21, 2010, 03:27:37 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 02:23:02 AM
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 21, 2010, 02:04:41 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 12:25:00 AM
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 20, 2010, 11:46:36 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 20, 2010, 11:31:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
Okay, can we all agree Truthslayer gets the axe?   :lulz:

Oh hell no.

Not that I am admin, but this is the NEW PD.

dude, what's with you today? are you just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole? If you have a point to add to the discussion, please feel free but I don't understand the point of the comment you posted. These aren't MAJOR NEW RULES, just clarifications to previous guidelines that I thought were unclear or not being utilized the way they were intended. I don't see why they would be pissing in your cheerios so I'm not sure why you seem to be pissing in mine.

:|

No prob man. I will no longer post anything but happy shit.

See, you're not really listening to me. I'm trying to get to the root of an apparent problem, not trade snark. I like you and consider you a friend so I'm really not sure why you're taking this approach.

I consider you a friend as well. Having said that sometimes around here it feels like the members who have been here a while and stayed here through all the shit get dumped on. I will tell you in perfect  honesty I am being treated a hell of a lot better at MW, even after outing myself as Hawk Shadowsoul.
This really isn't about you at all, but every time something like this comes up Cram or others decide to snark all over some of us and I am fucking fed the fuck up with it. It often feels like they want these damn trolls instead of those who contribute.

If this is the actual case I can certainly comply, either by leaving or by trolling the fuck out of PD. I have stood by you and this site for quite a while through all kinds of shit. Those of us who have deserve just a tad of consideration.

Ok, guys, on the one hand, I like you and Dok playing bad cop. It does separate the wheat from the chaff.

On the other hand I see where Cram is coming from, perhaps we're scaring off too may people.

Honestly Dok, I was scared to shit when I signed up that you would jump down my throat and feed me unpleasant things, but you said pretty much right off the bat that I was ok. And CB, I think you had a similar sentiment, albeit a little later.

So, I guess that what Cram is saying is that we do have to give some n00bs a chance, and having gone back and read his first post, I see where he's coming from. He adapted quick. Others may not. Dimo told me in person that he was a total assbag when he came on but it ended up working out. On the other hand, we have fucking rejects like poptard and clones, and we should ship them off immediately. I'll admit, I myself have passed judgment before the 50 post mark. I've been right some of the time.

There's gotta be some sort of middle ground here without alienating anyone.

The assbags that are worth keeping learn to stop digging their heels in about silly shit.  Hell, it took me FOUR YEARS to stop digging my heels in.  

But here's my deal:  This isn't the first time, nor is Cram the first person, to explain to me that I'm ruining PD.  I've really just had enough of it.

YOU be the bad cop.  Let me know how rewarding it is.

I quit.

Like I said, I came in with little fanfare and no hazing. If a moron like me can do it, so can anyone else. Hell, look at the string of "good n00bs" that I was a part of. What makes us different? We weren't retarded assholes.

But, if we need a bad cop, I can try. But really an admin should be bad cop over me so they can check IPs and all of that.

I don't really think you two are the bad cop. I think that you both serve a necessary part of coming into the PD community. I have never criticized either of you for being overly heavy on a n00b because, from what I have seen, it has generally been warranted. I never had any trouble, BadBeast never had any trouble, Rhiz never had any trouble... ok some people, aside from us don't start off on the right foot, but they can right themselves pretty quickly if they want to.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

I think someone's got a case of the Mondays.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:41:54 AM
I kinda like this new touchie-feelie PD.

It makes me feel free.  Like I'm not wearing any underwear.  Or pance.

Wanna bump dicks?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 03:41:50 AM

I apologize.

Naw don't. It is just the way you are, and I was a right ass and deserved about half the shit sent my way.
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:42:26 AM

:lulz:

naw. I just don't think being all touchy-feelly hippy love fest is a good idea. I would have actually left if yall were a bunch of fluffly wuffy hippy anarachists.

Keep being assholes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 21, 2010, 03:42:17 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:33:07 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 21, 2010, 03:27:37 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 02:23:02 AM
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 21, 2010, 02:04:41 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 12:25:00 AM
Quote from: First City Hustle on October 20, 2010, 11:46:36 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 20, 2010, 11:31:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 11:28:25 PM
Okay, can we all agree Truthslayer gets the axe?   :lulz:

Oh hell no.

Not that I am admin, but this is the NEW PD.

dude, what's with you today? are you just being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole? If you have a point to add to the discussion, please feel free but I don't understand the point of the comment you posted. These aren't MAJOR NEW RULES, just clarifications to previous guidelines that I thought were unclear or not being utilized the way they were intended. I don't see why they would be pissing in your cheerios so I'm not sure why you seem to be pissing in mine.

:|

No prob man. I will no longer post anything but happy shit.

See, you're not really listening to me. I'm trying to get to the root of an apparent problem, not trade snark. I like you and consider you a friend so I'm really not sure why you're taking this approach.

I consider you a friend as well. Having said that sometimes around here it feels like the members who have been here a while and stayed here through all the shit get dumped on. I will tell you in perfect  honesty I am being treated a hell of a lot better at MW, even after outing myself as Hawk Shadowsoul.
This really isn't about you at all, but every time something like this comes up Cram or others decide to snark all over some of us and I am fucking fed the fuck up with it. It often feels like they want these damn trolls instead of those who contribute.

If this is the actual case I can certainly comply, either by leaving or by trolling the fuck out of PD. I have stood by you and this site for quite a while through all kinds of shit. Those of us who have deserve just a tad of consideration.

Ok, guys, on the one hand, I like you and Dok playing bad cop. It does separate the wheat from the chaff.

On the other hand I see where Cram is coming from, perhaps we're scaring off too may people.

Honestly Dok, I was scared to shit when I signed up that you would jump down my throat and feed me unpleasant things, but you said pretty much right off the bat that I was ok. And CB, I think you had a similar sentiment, albeit a little later.

So, I guess that what Cram is saying is that we do have to give some n00bs a chance, and having gone back and read his first post, I see where he's coming from. He adapted quick. Others may not. Dimo told me in person that he was a total assbag when he came on but it ended up working out. On the other hand, we have fucking rejects like poptard and clones, and we should ship them off immediately. I'll admit, I myself have passed judgment before the 50 post mark. I've been right some of the time.

There's gotta be some sort of middle ground here without alienating anyone.

The assbags that are worth keeping learn to stop digging their heels in about silly shit.  Hell, it took me FOUR YEARS to stop digging my heels in.  

But here's my deal:  This isn't the first time, nor is Cram the first person, to explain to me that I'm ruining PD.  I've really just had enough of it.

YOU be the bad cop.  Let me know how rewarding it is.

I quit.

Like I said, I came in with little fanfare and no hazing. If a moron like me can do it, so can anyone else. Hell, look at the string of "good n00bs" that I was a part of. What makes us different? We weren't retarded assholes.

But, if we need a bad cop, I can try. But really an admin should be bad cop over me so they can check IPs and all of that.

I don't really think you two are the bad cop. I think that you both serve a necessary part of coming into the PD community. I have never criticized either of you for being overly heavy on a n00b because, from what I have seen, it has generally been warranted. I never had any trouble, BadBeast never had any trouble, Rhiz never had any trouble... ok some people, aside from us don't start off on the right foot, but they can right themselves pretty quickly if they want to.

Exactly my point.  Now look at item #2 of my sig.

You wanna deal with that shit?  Fuck that.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 21, 2010, 03:45:16 AM

I apologize.

Naw don't. It is just the way you are, and I was a right ass and deserved about half the shit sent my way.

naw. I just don't think being all touchy-feelly hippy love fest is a good idea. I would have actually left if yall were a bunch of fluffly wuffy hippy anarachists.

Keep being assholes.

That's because you don't have the right values, Coyote.  You're going to wreck everything.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to Enya tunes.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:47:04 AM

I apologize.

Keep being assholes.

That's because you don't have the right values, Coyote.  You're going to wreck everything.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 21, 2010, 03:48:22 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2010, 03:47:04 AM

I apologize.

Keep being assholes.

They're soothing, unlike all that angry music I used to listen to.

So out with the Stones, and in with Neil Sedaka!

:banana:
Molon Lube