News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

ATTN: PD! RE; DOK HOWL & CHARLEY BROWN - SIREN SONG ALERT!!!

Started by E.O.T., October 21, 2010, 05:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

So let me get this straight:  Dok shits corn, Hawk shits dust, and I'm allowed to  suck EcH's dick?   Sounds like we should make a low budget film :lulz:

Adios

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 22, 2010, 09:43:51 PM
So let me get this straight:  Dok shits corn, Hawk shits dust, and I'm allowed to  suck EcH's dick?   Sounds like we should make a low budget film :lulz:

I forgot to mention I piss battery acid.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 22, 2010, 09:45:25 PM
Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 22, 2010, 09:43:51 PM

I piss concertina wire.

Yeah, it hurts.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 22, 2010, 11:39:17 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on October 22, 2010, 09:45:25 PM

I piss concertina wire.

Yeah, it hurts.

That explains to much.

Coyote, deathly afraid of c-wire now.

Okay, I got it all figured out.  Dok and Hawk each get paid 300K for re-enacting "Two girls One Cup", but this time it's "Two geriatrics one Depends".  Coyote directs and EcH and I pretend to make moaning noises while eating corn and hot cocoa mix.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 23, 2010, 07:40:10 PM
Okay, I got it all figured out.  Dok and Hawk each get paid 300K for re-enacting "Two girls One Cup", but this time it's "Two geriatrics one Depends".  Coyote directs and EcH and I pretend to make moaning noises while eating corn and hot cocoa mix.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Fronkensteen of the 9th Realm in Sector 7 on October 23, 2010, 07:40:10 PM

:lulz: :vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."