Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Discordia: 3rd best religion ever

Started by Rumckle, October 21, 2010, 09:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Commander Remington on October 26, 2010, 01:01:30 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 25, 2010, 11:10:08 PM
We should go visit all the other religions on the list.
I'm rather interested as to how a Discordia - SubGenius trolling mission would turn out.

You've already seen it.

Every time we troll.

Now, if you mean the hierarchs, they're too busy being self-important to have any fun.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

I have the number of the girl who runs the stage at xday ;)

:troll:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Have we ever had anyone from the Latter Day Dudes visit?  Just from a cultural/anthropological perspective, I'd be interested in learning a little more about them.  See if there is any substance to them or if it's just a group of stoners who really, really liked The Big Lebowski. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Jeff Bridges was talking about the importance of mythology at sdcc

Then again he was probally talking about Tron
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rumckle

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 29, 2010, 02:20:55 PM
Have we ever had anyone from the Latter Day Dudes visit?  Just from a cultural/anthropological perspective, I'd be interested in learning a little more about them.  See if there is any substance to them or if it's just a group of stoners who really, really liked The Big Lebowski. 

Well, there is a forum, it is kind of dead though:

hxxp://dudeism.com/smf/index.php

It's not trolling, it's just satire.