News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Summary of a Jade-girl's absence (like you give a damn).

Started by Abbess Jade, October 21, 2010, 06:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on October 22, 2010, 04:12:02 AM
Yay, it's Jade! And Jade has a girlfriend! Double Yay!

Yay for cute smart girls with girlfriends! :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BadBeast

Hi Jade, I remember you, and had noticed your absence. Decided I was never going to learn Japanese after all. Mourned your loss. Moped about for a few weeks. Got over it, though. Eventually. Practiced my new hobby of over exaggerating everything.
And still found time to give a damn. (Just not very much of one, I'm afraid  :roll:)  Glad you found your way back though. This place hasn't been the same wit . . . . .Actually, it has. And I still need to learn when to reign it in!  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Placid Dingo

Quote from: BadBeast on October 23, 2010, 09:49:00 PM
Hi Jade, I remember you, and had noticed your absence. Decided I was never going to learn Japanese after all. Mourned your loss. Moped about for a few weeks. Got over it, though. Eventually. Practiced my new hobby of over exaggerating everything.
And still found time to give a damn. (Just not very much of one, I'm afraid  :roll:)  Glad you found your way back though. This place hasn't been the same wit . . . . .Actually, it has. And I still need to learn when to reign it in!  :lulz:

I'm offended now.

NIHONGO DEKIRUYO!
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.