News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Legend of the Green Dragon

Started by Cramulus, October 21, 2010, 08:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 22, 2010, 04:08:09 AM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on October 22, 2010, 04:00:31 AM
Aww, you can't delete an account while dead.  Just screwing around remembering the strats and figuring out what the different racial bonuses were.

Man : +2 forest fights
Elf : +1 defense
Troll : +1 offense
Dwarf : extra gold (how much??)

There's also other races too. I'm a felyne. They get, um, neat reflexes?

Felyne was the one I didn't get to.  Do they go first more often or get more crits or better random events or what?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Golden Applesauce

The broth must have had some oysters in it!

You gain 5 charm!

:lulz:

Golden Applesauce

At what point does your master step in to make you level?

Don Coyote

Dysnomia

OMGGGG  I almost forgot about this game!    :D :D :D :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on October 22, 2010, 04:52:22 AM
\
Just go to warrior training
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

I think he makes you level the next day, but as Nigel said you can do it voluntarily at training.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dysnomia

Freeky

OMG NIGEL IM SORRY I ATTACKED YOUUU! I MEANT TO CLICK ON "BIO"!

Cramulus

It's random, but it generally happens when you're on your way back to town, and when you have more than 50% of the XP needed for the next level.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 22, 2010, 05:40:34 PM
OMG NIGEL IM SORRY I ATTACKED YOUUU! I MEANT TO CLICK ON "BIO"!

Hahahahahaha did you kill me? If I'm dead that means I can play some more!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HEY CRAM

Your game made Mr. Language FINALLY say "I love you"

I got a potato, and I was so excited about it, and he texted me "I love you, potato! Potato wielder! I knew as soon as I saw you with a potato."

Disco Pickle

found an interesting little mechanics exploit if you're still at level 1

fight enough to buy the cheapest armor and weapon, then go to the forest.  Every time you get a flawless victory, you get another turn.  with a weapon and armor, the chances of doing this at level 1 are much higher.  You can basically keep fighting level 1 enemies as long as you can continue to pull off flawless victories.  ignore your experience, just let it keep going up. 

When the next day started, I was forced to fight to level up, but I had so much experience I was able to immediately level to level 3 and do maybe 3 more fights for level 4.

Not sure this can be duplicated at higher levels without significantly better armor.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Rumckle

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on October 22, 2010, 08:48:00 PM
found an interesting little mechanics exploit if you're still at level 1

fight enough to buy the cheapest armor and weapon, then go to the forest.  Every time you get a flawless victory, you get another turn.  with a weapon and armor, the chances of doing this at level 1 are much higher.  You can basically keep fighting level 1 enemies as long as you can continue to pull off flawless victories.  ignore your experience, just let it keep going up. 

When the next day started, I was forced to fight to level up, but I had so much experience I was able to immediately level to level 3 and do maybe 3 more fights for level 4.

Not sure this can be duplicated at higher levels without significantly better armor.

Well, you still get extra turns for flawless victories at higher levels. I think I could have done it if I didn't level up twice in one day.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Dysnomia