News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

70 Years of Photobombing

Started by Doktor Howl, October 25, 2010, 02:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

But who da hottie in the pic where you gaze @ teh bewbs, Rog?  :lulz:  This thread = awesome.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on October 25, 2010, 06:48:38 PM
But who da hottie in the pic where you gaze @ teh bewbs, Rog?  :lulz:  This thread = awesome.

That isn't me, believe it or not.

Richter seems to be fucking about with the cloning engines again.
Molon Lube

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 25, 2010, 07:51:40 PM

You're kidding?  Dead-ringer for you, man.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on October 25, 2010, 07:53:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 25, 2010, 07:51:40 PM

You're kidding?  Dead-ringer for you, man.

*I* thought it was pre-weight loss me.

I thought maybe it was a lost weekend thing.
Molon Lube

Richter

Actually not Dok. 

Once i know a person's face / mannerisms, etc, and given enough time and pictures, I seem spot them other places.  This was just one where I happened to find Dok.  In another pic, that fellow might be looking somewhere else, and appear totally different, but for that one instant he matched enough visual clues.  Facial structure, body, and height are wrong to actually be Dok, as the next few from that album showed. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on October 25, 2010, 03:06:47 AM

That's the Ravine Battle at Gulf Wars. Depending on what year that is, there's a strong chance I'm in that Trimaris puddle with a pole arm.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on October 25, 2010, 08:10:08 PM
Actually not Dok. 

Once i know a person's face / mannerisms, etc, and given enough time and pictures, I seem spot them other places.  This was just one where I happened to find Dok.  In another pic, that fellow might be looking somewhere else, and appear totally different, but for that one instant he matched enough visual clues.  Facial structure, body, and height are wrong to actually be Dok, as the next few from that album showed. 

Yeah, looking at it now, I can see it's an optical illusion.  But a damned good one, nonetheless.

Cainad (dec.)

I knew it couldn't be Dok. Not terrifying enough.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Commander Remington on October 26, 2010, 05:06:01 AM
My sister:  :lulz:

Tell her to knock it off.  She's already screwed up the moon landing, the prosecution of Robert Reid, and Geraldo Rivera's stellar performance as an embedded reporter.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 05:07:31 AM

Tell her to knock it off.  She's already screwed up the moon landing, the prosecution of Robert Reid, and Geraldo Rivera's stellar performance as an embedded reporter.
She's considering gracing us with another appearance.
Is it plugged in?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Commander Remington on October 26, 2010, 08:30:54 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 05:07:31 AM

She's considering gracing us with another appearance.

Uh-oh...

Why do I get the feeling your sister may be the only person in history capable of photobombing herself?

snow bomb

AFK

Bleh, I need to remember to look at this thread when I'm at home.  Silly websense!   :argh!:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.