News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

The Gospel of Babycakes

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, August 05, 2014, 02:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Babycakes lost his grandmother when he was fourteen years old. She used to be a wiccan, you see, and she said she was a bad witch, and will she get into heaven? Will I get into heaven, if I become a witch? Babycakes wants to summon his grandmother, and make her tell him she's alright.

Babycakes is sixteen years old and nothing is wrong but her brain chemistry that keeps her up all night and makes her wish she'd just stop breathing, and can you give her something to keep breathing for? Babycakes loves you, but what she loves is a thing she built in her head and you will never be the same.

Babycakes lost his father and he is fine just fine and it doesn't matter if he cried at the funeral because grief is not a thing you magic away with rituals, and who cares if he didn't go to school today? Or yesterday? Or all last week? Babycakes just wants everything back the way it was.

Babycakes is scared she's pregnant, and she doesn't know how to find out and she knows if she is there's nothing to be done for it but just run away, and you can't get pregnant your first time, right? And she doesn't know when her period is supposed to be and she's so nervous it's making her sick, and being sick makes her nervous, and she just wishes he'd used a fucking condom like he promised.

Babycakes is hurt and scared and just starting out and already on the wrong path.

Sometimes we are all Babycakes.

When you kick Babycakes, you kick yourself. When you are kind to Babycakes, you are kind to yourself. When you befriend Babycakes, you create a loop that threatens the fabric of reality - an unstable bubble of time.

The only thing you can do is give Babycakes what it needs to get back on its feet, and then walk away.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

My eyes got all leaky there for a second. Really nice.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool