News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

BREAKING: I JUST FOUND A GIF!

Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2012, 08:50:52 PM
My analysis is that the baby is, as a representative of an oppressive, neo-colonial, anthropocentric power, aka the Human Race, is attempting to subjugate and coerce the cat with a display of power.  This attempted "shock and awe" approach is designed to shatter the defiance and mental defences of the cat, and allow the baby, as an agent of the human race, to bind the cat to his will and "interests".

That the cat retalitated is an act of successful political resistance, and should be lauded as such.  Though it wont be, given the broad appeal of anthropcentrism among humanity.

[/the PETA Centre for Political Analysis]

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2012, 08:50:52 PM
My analysis is that the baby is, as a representative of an oppressive, neo-colonial, anthropocentric power, aka the Human Race, is attempting to subjugate and coerce the cat with a display of power.  This attempted "shock and awe" approach is designed to shatter the defiance and mental defences of the cat, and allow the baby, as an agent of the human race, to bind the cat to his will and "interests".

That the cat retalitated is an act of successful political resistance, and should be lauded as such.  Though it wont be, given the broad appeal of anthropcentrism among humanity.

[/the PETA Centre for Political Analysis]

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 29, 2012, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 29, 2012, 10:06:42 PM

This made me AW! OUCH! and  :lol: at the same time.

:lulz: I know, me too. I don't even know what's happening to the dog.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah..hoping it was just a really slippery floor and the dog landed ok.  :|

Father Ted Hitler

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Penumbral

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 29, 2012, 11:27:13 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 29, 2012, 10:23:54 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 29, 2012, 10:06:42 PM

This made me AW! OUCH! and  :lol: at the same time.

:lulz: I know, me too. I don't even know what's happening to the dog.

The dog was trying to stop, reared back, and lost its balance from wiggling in happiness.  It's happened to my dog before.  :lol:

Cainad (dec.)

Dogs seem to experience joy with an intensity that would probably shatter my mind. I am a little envious.

Freeky

Quote from: Cainad on April 30, 2012, 07:15:29 PM
Dogs seem to experience joy with an intensity that would probably shatter my mind. I am a little envious.

I am more than a little envious. 

Fuckin' dogs and their fuckin' ability to experience happiness in its entirety...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 30, 2012, 07:21:38 PM

Fuckin' dogs and their fuckin' ability to experience happiness in its entirety...

DAMN FRONTAL LOBES!   :argh!:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2012, 07:23:45 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 30, 2012, 07:21:38 PM

DAMN FRONTAL LOBES!   :argh!:

:argh!:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."