News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

BREAKING: I JUST FOUND A GIF!

Started by GIGGLES, October 25, 2010, 06:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on August 26, 2013, 01:23:22 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 25, 2013, 05:35:49 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on August 24, 2013, 04:57:45 PM
Right?  Its brilliant!

the video, btw... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rRK7vlBG8A

OH MY GOD  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

It reminds me of that scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when they take the ether...which would make for a pretty interesting soccer game as well. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GIGGLES

FUCK ME: 30 PAGES?

Y'ALL NEED JESUS.

Pæs

GIGGLES IS BACK. DISCORDIA LIVES AGAIN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

GIGGLES

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel