News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

How Discordianism Got Me a Free Cup of Coffee

Started by 0, October 26, 2010, 02:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 03:17:09 AM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST LOOK AT THAT SHIT DON'T BULLSHIT ME WOMAN, YOU'D EAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHIT OH CRAP I THINK I JUST CHEESED IN MY PANCE YOU KNOW YOU DID!

I think I gained ten pounds just LOOKING at all that cheese!  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

oh my god

my quality of life went up ten pounds just LOOKING at all that cheese

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on October 28, 2010, 03:30:40 AM
oh my god

I can't do your AIDS right.

You need to do some more of them.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 03:34:52 AM
oh my god

Oh snap, I'd completely forgotten about those :lulz:

Reminds me, I never was entirely satisfied with the one I made for the late TGRR... methinks I'll have to do better for the upcoming Dok Howl AIDS.

Expect a new batch before the end of next week. Halloween and life precludes me from doing them any sooner, sadly. Art of this caliber takes time, don'cha know. :lol:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cainad on October 28, 2010, 04:20:40 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 03:34:52 AM
oh my god

Oh snap, I'd completely forgotten about those :lulz:

Reminds me, I never was entirely satisfied with the one I made for the late TGRR... methinks I'll have to do better for the upcoming Dok Howl AIDS.

Expect a new batch before the end of next week. Halloween and life precludes me from doing them any sooner, sadly. Art of this caliber takes time, don'cha know. :lol:

I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!  :fap:
Molon Lube

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:(

I hope you don't leave, Suu. I am a fan, and I found the coffee antics pretty harmless and fairly amusing. I'm also a fan of Nigel, so I hope you guys can forge a truce or ceasefire of some sort.

I once received free coffee by going up to a cashier at Starbucks and saying, "Hey man, could I get a free cup of coffee?" Without the slightest hesitation, the guy grabbed a cup, shrugged, and said, "Sure."
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST LOOK AT THAT SHIT DON'T BULLSHIT ME WOMAN, YOU'D EAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHIT OH CRAP I THINK I JUST CHEESED IN MY PANCE YOU KNOW YOU DID!

Those little cheese hearts are getting me right where it counts.  :cry:

I want them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 28, 2010, 04:50:21 AM

Those little cheese hearts are getting me right where it counts.  :cry:

I want them.

OF COURSE!!

you see a heart

AND YOU

want to eat it!! women are eeeeeeeevvviiiiilll!!!!

BUT

all the while you're thinking about cheese!! AAHHHGGGGHH!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Jimmy Chitwood

"order breadsticks if the cashier starts to get weird"

I mean you just can't make this shit up :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenne on October 26, 2010, 05:28:43 PM
Quote from: Hanni on October 26, 2010, 05:22:26 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 26, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
Dunkins doesn't have the rep out here that it does on the East Coast...we have just as many mom n pop donut places and Yum Yum Donuts as we do Dunkin.  Starbucks drive-thrus...now THOSE we have in SPADES.  And I *have* gotten free coffee from those, because I forgot my wallet, and I had 3 kids in the back of my car.  When I explained to them what happened and I just needed to "drive-thru" without ordering, they insisted on  giving me something for the kids at the very least, without paying.

Twas verra nice.

A driver through starbucks?
A whole new world has just opened up to me.

Many are drive-thrus out here in CA.  Oftentimes we have a drive-thru across the parking lot from one that's in a shopping center.  :|
In the same shopping center as a stand-alone walk-in. Yes I have seen such horrors.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on October 28, 2010, 06:48:16 AM
OF COURSE!!

you see a heart

AND YOU

want to eat it!! women are eeeeeeeevvviiiiilll!!!!

BUT

all the while you're thinking about cheese!! AAHHHGGGGHH!!

WELL

YEAH!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on October 27, 2010, 04:32:45 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 27, 2010, 04:12:51 AM

Sorry Suu, but your boyfriend is an asshole loser. You're far too good to be associating with the likes of him. It's not that people don't WANT to like him, because YOU like him (if you actually do like him, and aren't just staying with him out of habit and maybe guilt) it's simply that he's not likable. He says and does douchey things.

Okay that's it.

Nigel, get the fucking sand out of your cunt, for fuck's sake. You've brought some rather interesting characters to this godforsaken corner of the internet and stuck by them through and through as we've ripped the living shit out of them, and if you think I've going to be a fucking nice girl anymore you got another thing comin'.

First of all, this is the goddamn internet. I don't know you. You're a woman from the other coast that makes shiny things. You've gone through way too many men in to short of a time to be healthy, and you've been through 2 shitty divorces...and you call MY boyfriend a douche and an asshole loser when you sound like the Official Hobbyhorse of Portland and feel compelled to give us the blow-by-blow in your little love life thread, which, by the way, I have never really even looked at. Why? BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE.

You don't know GS, you technically don't *know* anyone on this board, yet you trust us with intimate details?!

LOL :)