News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

You knew this was coming.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 27, 2010, 12:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 28, 2010, 11:41:57 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 27, 2010, 02:51:27 PM
Expect to see a lot more of this

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/27/us/politics/27fraud.html?_r=1&ref=politics

QuoteTea Party members have started challenging voter registration applications and have announced plans to question individual voters at the polls whom they suspect of being ineligible.

In response, liberal groups and voting rights advocates are sounding an alarm, claiming that such strategies are scare tactics intended to suppress minority and poor voters.

In St. Paul, organizers from the Tea Party and related groups announced this week that they were offering a $500 reward for anyone who turned in someone who was successfully prosecuted for voter fraud.

The group is also organizing volunteer "surveillance squads" to photograph and videotape what it suspects are irregularities, and in some cases to follow buses that take voters to the polls.

In Milwaukee last week, several community groups protested the posting of large billboards throughout the city that show pictures of people behind jail bars under the words "We Voted Illegally." The protesters said the posters — it was not clear who paid for them — were intended to intimidate people from voting.

In Houston, a Tea Party group called the King Street Patriots recently accused a voter registration group, Houston Votes, of turning in voter registration applications with incorrect information.

Naturally, so-called "voter intimidation" was in fact not only Constitutionally protected, but sanctioned by Jefferson, Washington and Jesus, when they drew up the Constitution together.

Fox News have jumped on the bandwagon, which suggests this is coming down from on-high.  But remember, the Tea Party are a grassroots movement!

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/fox_news_sets_up_e-mail_for_voter_fraud_complaints.php

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict record election day violence.
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Juana

:x :x :x I was talking to my stepdad about this and he supports the head stomper.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 29, 2010, 10:37:20 PM
What does he support, exactly?
He essentially said that the lady had it coming.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on October 29, 2010, 09:29:54 PM
:x :x :x I was talking to my stepdad about this and he supports the head stomper.

Show him some pictures:

Does he think that Jew owes those Germans an apology?
Molon Lube

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 30, 2010, 03:32:34 AM
Quote from: Hover Cat on October 29, 2010, 09:29:54 PM

Show him some pictures:

Does he think that Jew owes those Germans an apology?
Unlike that 100 pound woman from MoveOn, that Jew isn't using brute force to muscle his way through a crowd so he can tackle somebody.  She was obviously a menace.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube