News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

ITT: Past you

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, October 27, 2010, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 02, 2011, 06:57:56 PM
HEY!

Wait...Frostheaves are punk?  I thought you covered James Taylor tunes or something.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Sorry, kneejerk response.  I suppose I'm more of an ex-punk.

Frost Heaves are more of a neo-garage second-wave dubstep kind of thing.  With breakbeat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 02, 2011, 07:01:48 PM
Sorry, kneejerk response.  I suppose I'm more of an ex-punk.

Frost Heaves are more of a neo-garage second-wave dubstep kind of thing.  With breakbeat.

Is the beat allowed to.......drop?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Sister Fracture

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 02, 2011, 07:04:08 PM
Yes.

And we don't stop.

Could you, would you, if you were so inclined?
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

LMNO

No. As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 02, 2011, 07:08:37 PM
No. As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Would you, could you, pull the train?

LMNO

We gonna rock, ooh, Lord, just jump aboard, baby
So get your next of kin, your sister and your friend
Pack it up now, choo choo, ride on this, choo choo
And, boo, you need to stop faking, and come on with me
I wanna take you home with me, to be alone with me
And I can see you wanna hide it, come on, just divide it
And please don't knock it, until you ride it
So to all of you girls, you know, I'm calling your name
Michelle, Tamika and Tanya
Wanna ride this train, ride out now
If you feel like dancing, well come on, it's up to you
We got the sound to keep you getting down, down
The train is coming through

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on February 02, 2011, 04:55:44 AM
Found some cool stuff here to work with: http://conceptships.blogspot.com

I think your Serenity game talk inspired this, check it out.

edit: fixed a typo

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

hooplala

Me, with some Santa Claus impersonator as a wee tyke, completely unafraid of Santa, and also seemingly unimpressed...

Me, attempting to murder my baby sister...

I had the mustache look long before Cram did...

I think this is the only time I ever wore a baseball hat.  At least I had an excuse, I was a kid.  Adults in baseball hats should be shot...

Me and some kid...

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Previous band again. Included for sound quality.

The dude who is recording LMNO recorded this.

Here is the band line up:

Villager's brother: Lead vocals
Villager: Bass (one of her best performances, IMHO. We wrote this song off her bass line)
Doktor Blight: Guitars, backing vocals (my 3rd favorite solo)
Anarchangel's current lead female vocals and keyboardist: Keyboards and backing female vocals
Anarchangel's current drummer: Drums

Video footage are partial rip offs from some vampire movie, as well as one of our performances at the Middle East Downstairs (before Keyboardist joined and before Drummer started playing drums. Yeah. Makes a lot of sense. Also the live footage is a completely different song.)

Anyway, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvJQ7xNmru8
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

THESE PHOTOS ARE GREAT!  GLAD I DIDN'T KILL TEH FREAD. 

MOAR PIX!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jenne on February 12, 2011, 03:40:34 AM
THESE PHOTOS ARE GREAT!  GLAD I DIDN'T KILL TEH FREAD. 

MOAR PIX!

Totally did not. It's just that you've apparently always looked good for the past 20 years. Hard to top. Me, I'm barely 30 and look like I'm pushing 40. Damn genes/smoking

Nephew Twiddleton

OSHI... TWIDSISTER GOT INTO THE FAMILY PHOTOALBUM SCANNED SOME STUFF AND TAGGED ME ON FACEBOOK

Me, Twidsister and ah, let's call her Midsister, 1996 (it would have to be since Twidsister is a newborn)

Me and Midsister 1983 (again, it would have to be due to infant sister)

Me and my dad, sometime in the 81 or early 82

Maybe what dad expected me to turn out to like?

Sometimes you don't live up to dad's expectations....

But, someday when you're about 25 or 26, someone will snap a candid picture of you, and you'll realize that with some hair dye and a shave, you are very much like your father.