News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Your next President has spoken

Started by Cain, October 27, 2010, 09:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Unfortunately, no-one actually understands what she is saying.

And no, that isn't photoshopped http://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/statuses/28913029365

Nephew Twiddleton

It's a little early in Alaska to be drinking
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Igor

It must be a smiley...

One eyed Klingon with a quiff?
Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My dream is that she gets into office, but is actually too stupid to be made anyone's puppet and just goes all-out with the fucking up of things.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 27, 2010, 10:01:41 PM
My dream is that she gets into office, but is actually too stupid to be made anyone's puppet and just goes all-out with the fucking up of things.

We can only hope....

Salty

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 27, 2010, 09:56:44 PM
It's a little early in Alaska to be drinking

Says who? :lol:
The light's so fucked up you can't really depend on something as arbitrary as "time" to make informed decisions re:booze. Or informed decisions period.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 27, 2010, 10:01:41 PM
*wistful sigh*
My fear is that isn't going to happen, that she won't win and the end will be boring. Could you imagine Romney bringing about the apocalypse? Dull dull dull.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Could she have been butt tweeting?

I realize this would be a hard difference to make, seeing as either end has the same amount of coherence.

E.O.T.

I KNOW

that "the joker" imagery is way over done on the prez topic, but perhaps she would take the podium and actually, simply, reveal that she's him

AND THEN

AND

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 28, 2010, 05:37:05 AM
Could she have been butt tweeting?

I realize this would be a hard difference to make, seeing as either end has the same amount of coherence.

Oooh snap!

Triple Zero

Ok so Obama is the first black president, Palin will be the first female president.

Women's liberation and emancipation groups must be thrilled that finally a woman gets the chance to prove her worth as political leader of the world's greatest superpower.

I mean, just look at what Obama has already done for racial harmony and the rights of ethnic minorities!

My prediction: after Palin you will elect an openly homosexual president, who promises fix DADT and gay marriage, but to pass that bill he strikes a deal with the fundie Christian Republicans promoting abstinence and Big Pharma lobbyists that want to sell more HIV vaccins, and somehow he ends up banning condoms.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 28, 2010, 11:17:32 AM
Ok so Obama is the first black president, Palin will be the first female president.

Women's liberation and emancipation groups must be thrilled that finally a woman gets the chance to prove her worth as political leader of the world's greatest superpower.

I mean, just look at what Obama has already done for racial harmony and the rights of ethnic minorities!

My prediction: after Palin you will elect an openly homosexual president, who promises fix DADT and gay marriage, but to pass that bill he strikes a deal with the fundie Christian Republicans promoting abstinence and Big Pharma lobbyists that want to sell more HIV vaccins, and somehow he ends up banning condoms.

:x TOO CLOSE TO REALITY! TOO CLOSE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH....
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

On the Bright Side TM maybe with Gubernator's help we'll do away with that nasty have to be born in the US rule about Presidents and some of you Europeans can come over and run.

Cain

We decided you can have Silvio Berlusconi and Vladimir Putin in the race.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on October 30, 2010, 11:55:43 PM
We decided you can have Silvio Berlusconi and Vladimir Putin in the race.

:mittens:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK...

Err, wait, that actually sounds about right.  :horrormirth:

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson