News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

How Discordianism Got Me a Free Kick In The Ass

Started by the last yatto, October 27, 2010, 11:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

I'm honestly curious, Peleus...Why do you do shit like that?  In your warped little head, did you think it would somehow help the situation?  Or do you get a thrill out of making a bad situation worse?

Or do you just get kicks out of humiliating people who make the mistake of considering you a friend?

Help me out, here.  I really want to know what possessed you to do that.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

I've been on the other end, a lot of Thetis friends were telling her to dump me. I've never cheated on her, or even hit her. Except one time I had roid rage (doctor gave me them after i had found out I was alleric to sulfer and didn't tell me that was a possible side effect) in which I had bitten her hand during an arguement.

Should have learned from that tarot reading to give up my suit of armor
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on October 27, 2010, 11:17:15 PM
I've been on the other end, a lot of Thetis friends were telling her to dump me. I've never cheated on her, or even hit her. Except one time I had roid rage (doctor gave me them after i had found out I was alleric to sulfer and didn't tell me that was a possible side effect) in which I had bitten her hand during an arguement.

Should have learned from that tarot reading to give up my suit of armor

Okay, you're a loony.  I suppose that's as good an excuse as any.
Molon Lube

Jimmy Chitwood

Doktor Howl

"or even hit her."

That's quite an accomplishment there, Yatto.

You should be very proud.

:|
Molon Lube

Jimmy Chitwood

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 27, 2010, 11:26:48 PM
"or even hit her."

My stomach hurts so fucking bad right now i cant stop laughing gotta log off bye

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on October 27, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
"or even hit her."

My stomach hurts so fucking bad right now i cant stop laughing gotta log off bye

I'll miss you.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 27, 2010, 11:29:54 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Chitwood on October 27, 2010, 11:29:04 PM
"or even hit her."

I'll miss you.

22 posts to go....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

not too many males can say they never hit someone of the other gender

So :kingmeh:

The Wizard

Quotenot too many males can say they never hit someone of the other gender

You're a first class dirtbag, you know that?
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 28, 2010, 01:40:30 AM

Never ever? Or never as adults?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

You're right. There will never be "too many" men who can say they've never hit a woman. That particular demographic figure will always be "not enough".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on October 28, 2010, 01:46:51 AM

You're right. There will never be "too many" men who can say they've never hit a woman. That particular demographic figure will always be "not enough".

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Fucking hell, If not hitting her is high on your list of relationship achievements then it doesn't sound like you have an awful lot going for that relationship.

Its not the kind of thing that should spring to mind.
Sleepless nights at the chateau