News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

MailGASM v2.0

Started by Cainad (dec.), October 28, 2010, 02:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Sjaako

I've got some stuff that I'd be willing to send within a week (I've got it mostly ready , just need to print it and buy international postage). Doktor Howl, could you give me an address, so I can start sending stuff?

Also, although I can technically scan stuff, it's kind of annoying. I'll just send some stuff and the next guy/gal can scan it if he/she wants.

Cainad (dec.)

OKAY

Here's what's up:

I've received PMs from 4 brave souls so far who have been willing to share their addresses with me.

I have written my first page of the letter, and set up the MailGASM Scribd account: http://www.scribd.com/doc/41298359/MailGASM-Page1

I will share the password with whomever wants to upload their contributions to the project

What I would like to do is to send a copy of the letter to each of the 4 who've offered me their addresses. They can then request an address from Dok Howl, or me (in which case they'll only get one of the other 3 :P ).

Anyone who received a copy of MSY or one of the the Disturbed As Fuck letters, and is okay with participating, should send a PM to The Good Reverend Roger (who, I trust, will be managing the Doktor's affairs while he's away) to let him know that it is acceptable for him to give their address to one of the other MailGASM participants.

This is the plan of action I'm going to take on Monday. Today and tomorrow is everyone's chance to tell me why this is a terrible idea.

Cainad (dec.)

Make that 5 brave souls who consider me not to be a dangerous threat to their well-being.

Chairman Risus

I'll be down for this in a week or so.

Golden Applesauce

I'll be mailing something out before new years.  Possibly earlier, it depends how long I'm busy with finals/admissions.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Remington

:fap:

RECEIVED

Response will be going out in about a week or so.
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Scans will be going up soon. I've got them somewhere.
Is it plugged in?

Chairman Risus

Golden Applesauce

On track to get something mailed out before new years, still.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

El Sjaako

I sent something towards the USA. Three sheets, it took two stamps (it weighed 20.1 grams), but that might just be because of the wax seal.

Chairman Risus

El Sjaako

Cainad (dec.)

BUMP

Our very own el sjaako has made contact from the distant planet known as "The Netherlands". Here is the object I received:

However, instead of the white, powdery anthrax I was expecting, the envelope appeared to contain a letter...

But it actually contained THREE LETTERS!

Why floss, indeed?

Instead of shredding my flimsy mortal mind asunder with maddening knowledge from beyond the furthest reaches of our puny reality, I received a friendly letter, and two documents educating me in the ways of Discordian Seed Planting, and The Greater Shelf Theory.

Of course, I'll be heading to my school library at some point to scan these in and pass the knowledge on, but if anyone would like a paper copy of these sacred Discordian Holy Documents, they can let me know, and PM me their address if they haven't already... 8)

Elder Iptuous

i have received mail, and now must respond.
i have been terribly busy, but it's been hanging like the sword of Damocles for some time now, and i will do it to it!