Coroner keeps headmeat. Parents get pissed.

Started by Richter, October 28, 2010, 01:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That could be incredibly upsetting. Bad call on the part of the coroner, leaving the brain visible and clearly labeled. What the fuck.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah, that's a pretty big screw-up.

I personally have zero qualms about my bits and pieces being permanently removed after my death for science/saving someone's life/apprehending the fucker who killed my ass... but I sure as shit wouldn't expect my family and friends to be comfortable with finding some bit of me clearly labeled and sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Richter

I imagine there was screaming involved.  It trumps the field trip we took to the local county jail only to get walked past one of our former classmates.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on October 28, 2010, 05:20:01 PM
I imagine there was screaming involved.  It trumps the field trip we took to the local county jail only to get walked past one of our former classmates.

:spit: oh my god :lulz:

Richter

Yeah.  Not like I'm super ghetto background or anything, but NO SHIT THERE I WAS.

Freeky

This is interesting. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable to think that someone kept that boy's brain, but in the same thought I can't very well come up with a good reason why the coroner shouldn't have. It's not like he was going to be using it.

Cain

Well, except on those lonely, late night shifts, when he remembers he hasn't had a date in years and even brainsex sounds appealing...

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cain on October 29, 2010, 05:49:11 AM
Well, except on those lonely, late night shifts, when he remembers he hasn't had a date in years and even brainsex sounds appealing...
:horrormirth:

Richter

Like the article said, you have to keep it in the fluid for a while to firm it up.