News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Dalek, October 28, 2010, 02:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice costumes! I don't have any pics of mine, yet.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

This was my makeup test zone. Apparently people really thought this was my reaction to my tetanus shot, and I actually got a serious phonecall from my parents about it. Um...Happy Halloween?

Last minute Cthulhu Cultist, makeup is entirely eyeshadow/liners and blush:

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nast

It really looks like suction-marks from a squamous, Cyclopean tentacle!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Suu

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to put on, and actually didn't take me that long. I ended up wrapping it entirely around my arm, but it was so cold out no one saw.

Light year at my friend's house. Only 50 kids or so, thanks to the fucking Patriots game and the cold. Nobody was taking their kids out trick-or-treating. It has dropped to the 30s. Welcome, November.  :x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

We had a pretty small turnout this year as well.  I think it was a bit chilly for the kiddos last night.  I know LWHN and I hit the neighborhood quickly and efficiently.  She managed to take away a pretty good haul, plus we still have all of the leftovers.  And I work at a health promotion agency so I can't bring in a big ass bowl of leftover candy.  I suppose that stuff will keep til next year. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I did the Cheshire Cat from American McGee's Alice.
A friend of mine made it and I borrowed it cause I'm lazy. So technically, I dressed as her for Halloween.

Since she looks like that every day.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Requia ☣

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 31, 2010, 10:09:04 PM
Amazing costumes, everybody!

Also amazing you can get away with dressing up as Hitler, apparently. Here it'd be in incredibly bad taste, you'd have a good chance of being denied entrance to clubs or bars, and possibly even get your ass kicked. And if you'd get in character, I'm not entirely sure if shouting "sieg heil" with your hand straight forward in the air could even get you arrested. Touchy subject still, after 65 years? You betcha! ;-)

I thought that was a Prince Harry costume.  :wink:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Kurt Christ

Here's a picture of me from Saturday night. (I'm th ehandsome fellow in the hat, not the one in the blue shirt).
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iason Ouabache

Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Disco Pickle

It is a large chunk of synchronicity that 2 months after my lady and I decided what we wanted to do (me the Hatter, her American Mcgee's Alice) that a friend of ours tells us she's doing an Alice in Wonderland themed party.

I should have some pics of THAT bit of madness later today.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Sir Squid Diddimus

I wanna see her Alice costume!

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Man, you guys rocked some great costumes.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A