News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

How Discordianism Got Me a Free Case of the Crabs.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 28, 2010, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

First I then I accidentally the wrong side of town - this is the whole thing, keep in mind - then I drank most of the and then woke up under a table at the meatrack with crabs the size of dobermans.

Mistress Freeky and Nurse Enabler say it's my own fault for not wearing a regulation mouth guard like OSHA says, and that they won't come within 100 meters of me until I take a bath in kerosense.  They have at least had the decency to smash escaping crabs with blacksmiths mallets and chisels, but they got really mad about how the crabs chewed their way out of my leather underwear.  

Freeky says I can't have underwear anymore until I learn how to take care of it, and Enabler says she's about to shoot me in the crotch with buckshot just to be safe.

And then they smacked my bitch up.   :sad:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 28, 2010, 05:49:43 PM
AGAIN?

It's a Tucson thing, and I really can't help myself.  I just get all dizzy and feeling confused, and then I wake up in a leather harness with some horrible bacteria stomping up and down my urinary tract singing The Internationale.

:sad:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 05:51:50 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 28, 2010, 05:49:43 PM
AGAIN?

It's a Tucson thing, and I really can't help myself.  I just get all dizzy and feeling confused, and then I wake up in a leather harness with some horrible bacteria stomping up and down my urinary tract singing The Internationale.

:sad:

Well, if you wouldn't go to those "operas" (hem hem) instead of just the opera maybe this wouldn't be a problem.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 05:48:10 PM
First I then I accidentally the wrong side of town - this is the whole thing, keep in mind - then I drank most of the and then woke up under a table at the meatrack with crabs the size of dobermans.

Mistress Freeky and Nurse Enabler say it's my own fault for not wearing a regulation mouth guard like OSHA says, and that they won't come within 100 meters of me until I take a bath in kerosense.  They have at least had the decency to smash escaping crabs with blacksmiths mallets and chisels, but they got really mad about how the crabs chewed their way out of my leather underwear.  

Freeky says I can't have underwear anymore until I learn how to take care of it, and Enabler says she's about to shoot me in the crotch with buckshot just to be safe.

I was reading with my jaw hanging open then I read the bolded and poomped from larfing

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 29, 2010, 05:15:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 28, 2010, 05:48:10 PM

I was reading with my jaw hanging open then I read the bolded and poomped from larfing

LAUGH AT MY MISFORTUNE!  GO AHEAD!
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

Laughing at others' misfortunes is my superpower, sir.