News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

GeoGASM

Started by Eater of Clowns, October 29, 2010, 03:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cuddlefist on October 30, 2010, 08:30:22 PM
This is a great idea. My guitarist accidentally stumbled upon a geo-cache site, became curious about it, and even went out on a few searches. Ever since I heard about it from him, I was thinking of a way to incorperate some form of GASM or OMF into geo-caching. We could totaly leave some WTF moment stuff in there. EoC, I'm (more or less) in the area, and my guitarist is already into it, so maybe we could all go on a hunt for a geo-cache. I'd be totally down.

Yeah, I'm down.  I'll need to collaborate on some level because I don't have a GPS.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 30, 2010, 08:36:12 PM
Quote from: Cuddlefist on October 30, 2010, 08:30:22 PM
This is a great idea. My guitarist accidentally stumbled upon a geo-cache site, became curious about it, and even went out on a few searches. Ever since I heard about it from him, I was thinking of a way to incorperate some form of GASM or OMF into geo-caching. We could totaly leave some WTF moment stuff in there. EoC, I'm (more or less) in the area, and my guitarist is already into it, so maybe we could all go on a hunt for a geo-cache. I'd be totally down.

Yeah, I'm down.  I'll need to collaborate on some level because I don't have a GPS.   :lulz:

My guitarist has one. I'll talk to him tonight and see if he's still into it.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Richter

I've got one too.  Simple model, but serviceable for hiking.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Triple Zero

You should use some kind of dungeon-esque location, maybe a sewer. At the entrance, there will be a cache with a bag of polyhedral dice ...

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 30, 2010, 09:57:28 PM
You should use some kind of dungeon-esque location, maybe a sewer. At the entrance, there will be a cache with a bag of polyhedral dice ...

Ha!  that's excellent...
it would actually be a good way of getting someone into a game of sorts that they weren't anticipating.

Telarus

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 30, 2010, 09:57:28 PM

Great memetic signaling.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

MULTI-CACHE
                                \

trippinprincezz13

don't know how I didn't notice this one before. A few years ago, me, my boyfriend and some friends came across one by accident while out exploring at night. This year, he got me a gps unit with the intent of getting me into it, and it is pretty fun. Hell, it gets me out of the house and outside, and adds a "purpose" to walking or hiking, etc. A lot of them in urban areas are tiny - though some are still big enough to fit small papers/labels/etc. But out in the woods, a lot of the containers get a bit bigger, typically the size of ammo boxes or gallon tupperware containers.

There already a level of interest because it can get you out exploring places you didn't know existed, or discovering things that were right under your nose the whole time. It does make for a good atmosphere for including other little messages/whatever (though there is the emphasis on kid-friendly). They also have items meant to move from box to box "trackables", which could make for a good way to spread something to several people, rather than just one (not that either way is bad). It's a few bucks to buy an "official" one, but I'm sure there are unofficial ways to track as well.

At work, so not much more to say right now. But I'll be keeping my eye on this thread
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cramulus

memes to use

there's a ton at http://principiadiscordia.com/memebombs

(and 000 just reskinned it, so everybody should go check it out and dump some votes into it!)

also

pamphlets, postergasm, the principia discordia or the black iron prison

we've got tons of printable stuff in the prop.depository. I've posted most of my posters and a bunch of my pamphlets to http://cramul.us

but if you develop something for a geocache audience, definitely post it ITT   :mrgreen:

Eater of Clowns

BUMP

Because it's spring again!  I say we geogasm the fuck out of the warm months.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 04:43:42 PM
BUMP

This sounds like a blast!
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Luna on April 15, 2011, 04:50:31 PM
BUMP

Geohashing, Luna.  You find a cache, you memebomb it, then you get a beer and move onto finding the next cache.

GEOHASHING.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 15, 2011, 04:51:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on April 15, 2011, 04:50:31 PM
BUMP

Geohashing, Luna.  You find a cache, you memebomb it, then you get a beer and move onto finding the next cache.

GEOHASHING.

Gotta get a GPS.  :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."