News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

ITT IM DRINKING COFFEE ASK ME ANYTHING

Started by Triple Zero, October 29, 2010, 08:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

MMMM COFFEE

except I ran out of beans (too lazy to open a new bag) so half of it is pre-ground.

but it's made with superior filter cup hot boiling water stirring technique, which makes up for IMO 90% of the flavour.

they told me I should check the coffee when in Italy because of blabblahblah espresso cappuchino blah. I was not impressed. mine simply tastes better. harder, better, faster, stronger. no scratch that, the taste is pretty similar. it's good quality great coffee flavour taste. the bit that's better, harder, better, faster, better, stronger and more powerful is everything else.

fucking espresso. who needs it.

stupid italians. I wasn't very impressed with their pizza either. but I admit, that was because it was in the afternoon and the only restaurant open was a crappy one that would not have been our first choice if the others were open.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

FUCK YEAH COFFEE!!!!!! AND CAPSLOCK!!!! AND TRIPLEZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Triple Zero

WHAT NO

PIZZA IS AWESOME

I WISH A HAD PIZZA

BUT I HAVE COFFEE
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Chairman Risus

I don't understand. Why would they siesta during pizza time?

AFK

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

To build his nest, or just for frivolous fun wood chucking?

AFK

A three bedroom, two bathroom condo with a deck. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Ah okay, an easy one. I just know the answer in metrics, for the European Waldhoecker, which would be about 7 kilogrammes per square meter Kelvin.

Cramulus

Is italian pizza a thing?

over here in new york, people get really anal about pizza. New Yorkers think they have the best pizza in the universe, they trash talk pizza from anywhere else. It's irritating. I mean NYC pizza is good, I'll give it that, but other places in the world have good pizza too. YO YOU HAVEN'T HAD PIZZA UNTIL YOU'VE HAD A BROOKLYN SLICE.

What makes italian pizza distinct? and what do you guys tend to eat on your pizza?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Liam on October 29, 2010, 03:05:06 PM
When did anchovies stop being on pizza too?

Outside of New York, nobody - NOBODY - puts hairy fish on their pizza.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Liam on October 29, 2010, 03:26:41 PM
:argh!: Heathen land this is. No kippers to be seen, and no anchovies till the right coast?

Boo.

I eat kippers twice a week.   :?
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on October 29, 2010, 03:02:53 PM
Is italian pizza a thing?

over here in new york, people get really anal about pizza. New Yorkers think they have the best pizza in the universe, they trash talk pizza from anywhere else. It's irritating. I mean NYC pizza is good, I'll give it that, but other places in the world have good pizza too. YO YOU HAVEN'T HAD PIZZA UNTIL YOU'VE HAD A BROOKLYN SLICE.

What makes italian pizza distinct? and what do you guys tend to eat on your pizza?

Well Italians kind of invented the pizza, you know :)

Alton Brown has a Good Eats episode on pizza. The one he makes is pretty much the Italian variety.

The difference with American is that you use somehwat different ingredients and often the crust, the bottom is thicker and sometimes even crunchy (or spongy).

My favourite pizza is the Napoletana (meaning "from Napels"):

pizza + tomato sauce + capers + anchovy + black olives + mozarella. preferably topped with a few leaves of fresh basil after baking.

(image search it)

Eater of Clowns

Pissaldiere Nicoise, bitches.

Three onions chopped, put over low heat covered with a minimum of oil for like an hour, until they're all clear and soft.
Lay it down on top of pizza dough, cover with chopped black olives and anchovies.
Bake that shit.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Triple Zero

sounds good!

no tomato sauce and no cheese, though?