Author Topic: How Discordianism Got Me a Free Case of the Crabs.  (Read 1250 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
How Discordianism Got Me a Free Case of the Crabs.
« on: October 28, 2010, 05:48:10 pm »
First I then I accidentally the wrong side of town - this is the whole thing, keep in mind - then I drank most of the and then woke up under a table at the meatrack with crabs the size of dobermans.

Mistress Freeky and Nurse Enabler say it's my own fault for not wearing a regulation mouth guard like OSHA says, and that they won't come within 100 meters of me until I take a bath in kerosense.  They have at least had the decency to smash escaping crabs with blacksmiths mallets and chisels, but they got really mad about how the crabs chewed their way out of my leather underwear.  

Freeky says I can't have underwear anymore until I learn how to take care of it, and Enabler says she's about to shoot me in the crotch with buckshot just to be safe.

And then they smacked my bitch up.   :sad:
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Bootsy Collins did this to me.

LMNO

• Lubricated and Rabid Lungfish of Impending Sexdoom™
  • Deserved It
  • Internet Fuckweasel of Haunted Pork Dimensions.
    • View Profile
    • Earfatigue Productions: When it has to sound like you give a shit.
Re: How Discordianism Got Me a Bad Case of the Crabs.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 05:49:43 pm »
AGAIN?

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 05:51:50 pm »
AGAIN?

It's a Tucson thing, and I really can't help myself.  I just get all dizzy and feeling confused, and then I wake up in a leather harness with some horrible bacteria stomping up and down my urinary tract singing The Internationale.

:sad:
Well, that's hardly my fault.  I was just doing what I do, doing my little dance, singing my little song, you know?  And then Hirley0 got on the dance floor and said

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

And I did.  I didn't feel like I had any choice.  Between P-Funk and Hirley0, I became the man reptillian menace I am today.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 06:50:47 pm »
AGAIN?

It's a Tucson thing, and I really can't help myself.  I just get all dizzy and feeling confused, and then I wake up in a leather harness with some horrible bacteria stomping up and down my urinary tract singing The Internationale.

:sad:

Well, if you wouldn't go to those "operas" (hem hem) instead of just the opera maybe this wouldn't be a problem.
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Richter

• Razor-Sharp Rattan Surgical Tool Sharpener™
  • Deserved It
  • Right Coast Deacon of Self-Contamination
    • View Profile
Re: How Discordianism Got Me a Free Case of the Crabs.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 03:34:33 pm »
:mittens:
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 05:15:50 pm »
First I then I accidentally the wrong side of town - this is the whole thing, keep in mind - then I drank most of the and then woke up under a table at the meatrack with crabs the size of dobermans.

Mistress Freeky and Nurse Enabler say it's my own fault for not wearing a regulation mouth guard like OSHA says, and that they won't come within 100 meters of me until I take a bath in kerosense.  They have at least had the decency to smash escaping crabs with blacksmiths mallets and chisels, but they got really mad about how the crabs chewed their way out of my leather underwear.  

Freeky says I can't have underwear anymore until I learn how to take care of it, and Enabler says she's about to shoot me in the crotch with buckshot just to be safe.

I was reading with my jaw hanging open then I read the bolded and poomped from larfing

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 05:19:33 pm »

I was reading with my jaw hanging open then I read the bolded and poomped from larfing

LAUGH AT MY MISFORTUNE!  GO AHEAD!

SHAKE THAT
First ^  Then V

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 05:19:25 am »
Laughing at others' misfortunes is my superpower, sir.