News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

WHO THE FUCK IS FUCKING WITH THE FUCKING SKINS?

Started by Doktor Howl, October 29, 2010, 04:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nothing changed on my end!
I missed the damn party again!
WTF!  :argh!:

Cramulus

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 29, 2010, 06:19:03 PM
Quote from: Vartox on October 29, 2010, 05:46:08 PM
That's the reason I didn't notice anything- I use meatscape anyway. The orange color is warmer and more visually inviting.

I'm thinking of replacing the meatscape picture with some other kind of absurdist image. To change it up a litte. If anyone got any ideas?

http://cramul.us/2010/09/juxtapositions/

particularly http://cramul.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/321pulltophalf.png or http://cramul.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ErisReturning2withtext.png

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 29, 2010, 04:07:38 PM
Quote from: Eve on October 29, 2010, 03:57:56 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on October 29, 2010, 03:55:12 PM
My skin hasn't been changing at all.  And even if it did, it seems pretty simple to just go in and change it back. 

This. times 8000. I don't see why this is such a Big Deal.

Well if they keep changing all by themselves, that should probably be looked into. And be taught some DISCIPLINE.

Maybe if I taught Nigel to speak SQL she could user her MOM VOICE at it.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

also trip -- keep the current limbo peak skin! Copy it into a new one for the theme with new pictures.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Liam on October 29, 2010, 08:53:12 PM
I was fond of it, bar the text was a little bad on the longer forum news over the dark bit of the rock, which upon closer inspection was MADE OF MEAT!  :lulz:

I was wondering about that, you might wanna try fixing the brightness or contrast of your monitor a bit, because the dark bit of the rock isn't that dark, at least, it doesn't hamper me reading the text.

OTOH I can change the CSS a bit next time I'm at it and give the letters a tiny bit of glow outline, usually fixes the readability.

Quote from: Cramulus on October 29, 2010, 09:01:53 PM
also trip -- keep the current limbo peak skin! Copy it into a new one for the theme with new pictures.

BUT THAT'S MORE WORK!!! I just wanted to drop-replace the picture :)

And your juxtapositions are perfect btw! And I also like the dead salmon. It resonates with what's behind the moustache-ad in a sort of hodge podge way :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i went to change mine to meatscape and its not even THERE  :eek:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 29, 2010, 11:25:33 PM
i went to change mine to meatscape and its not even THERE  :eek:

It's called "Picknick Discordia" or "Limbo Party", one or the other. I thought that would be obvious? :?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.